weed stuff

I heard you were just to chicken to ask her! Remember I told you to get married next fall. :)

I will never tell! :lol:

Well I am not stoned anymore and it is starting to really snow, I am going to go get the little guy before all the moron california drivers on the road. ( here anyone who doesn't know how to drive in the snow is from california) Peace!

its funny how you grow out of things

From 14-23 years old I used to blaze 6-7 blunts a day. Every action required a blunt to be smoked.

Going to the mall? Smoke an L
Driving home from the Mall? Smoke an L

etc...

I started slowing down alot once i was like 22, 23 and just kinda stopped smoking naturally.

I tried smoking 2 years ago at a friends wedding and man that shit wasn't even appealing anymore.

Funny how that happens

Kind of sounds like me Andrew. I started when I was 18 though and smoked for a year before I joined the Air Force. But it was blunts for every occasion. And then when I got out of the AF it was back to blunts for every occasion for a while until it finally caught up to me.

What's funny is that you're a cop now and I'm aspiring to be one in the near future.

I have been to jail, some lesbian made me spread my butt cheeks and cough, I don't plan on going back.

Luissa I tried out the Yo Gabba Gabba last night for the kids and I think I approve.

It's just some DJ playing hip hop drum beats while little kid things are repeated over and over again.

I swear one of the drum beats I heard was the exact same drum pattern from 50 Cent's "I Get Money".

Luissa I tried out the Yo Gabba Gabba last night for the kids and I think I approve.

It's just some DJ playing hip hop drum beats while little kid things are repeated over and over again.

I swear one of the drum beats I heard was the exact same drum pattern from 50 Cent's "I Get Money".

probably! They have one rapper on there all the time, I can't remember who right now.
The Roots should be on a show here soon, you should watch the Jack Black episodes it is pretty funny. It is very wierd but my son loves it. I wouldn't watch it on acid though.:razz:

Blunts are alright. I used to use pipes, but I discovered that you can make a ghetto-ass vaporizer out of lightbulb that works like a charm:

mg5354ax3.jpg

God help me. :lol:

Blunts are alright. I used to use pipes, but I discovered that you can make a ghetto-ass vaporizer out of lightbulb that works like a charm:

mg5354ax3.jpg

God help me. :lol:

the only time I have ever use a light bulb was the one and only time I tried meth.:lol:

give me the 1 dollar white owl and i'll roll you a masterpiece

For real :lol:

I had quit smoking but would still roll the blunts for everyone because even if I wasn't smoking it I couldn't stand to watch a shitty ass loose blunt be passed around, let alone watch someone spend a friggin half hour trying to split it and get it rolled in the first place. It's an art form that should best be left to the experts.

I always preferred Phillies though, which actually had zero to do with my sports teams.

Forum List

Back