Website Purporting Whites Are Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Mix

Gungnir

Apr 29, 2008
A few months ago I found a website that was nearly the opposite of white-history.com. The primary focus of the website was to prove that most early cultures (from Europe to Mesoamerica) were started by Black African (people like the Khoi-San) Hunter-Gatherers that emigrated out of Africa with the receding Ice Age. A secondary focus was to prove that White (I suppose this includes Hindus and Semites) and Oriental people derived from an Asiatic population of Cro-Magnons interbred with Neanderthals. The third focus was that these non-Blacks migrated out of Asia and usurped control of the agricultural societies.

The articles are abundant with pictures and the website makes great use of ancient figurines, statues, and painted ceramics for its proofs.

I forgot the web address and am unable to find it again. If anyone is familiar with this website, please post the web address.

Thank you.

I think I've seen it, more moronic Afrocentric bullshit. They take anything and extrapolate it into something entirely different than from what the evidence supported consensus is. It's just simple psuedo-history.

I think I've seen it, more moronic Afrocentric bullshit. They take anything and extrapolate it into something entirely different than from what the evidence supported consensus is. It's just simple psuedo-history.

I like to know what people think on matters, it gives me a bigger knowledge base so that I can make reasonable arguments against or for topics. Psuedo-History (simple and complex) is a major part of our world, remember it's the victor who writes the history of war -- and this tiny Earth has a lot of war.

Gung, well there's a difference between revisionism and history that's supported by evidence. There's a good book about debunking Afrocentrists.

It is not "Afrocentric Bullshit", but historical fact. There was a recent global genetic study,
that indicated that all humans alive on the Earth today, could trace their genetics back to
a East African Kenyan couple that lived in Kenya over 100,000 years ago. I was shocked
my self to view the genetic data.!. But this show proved that eveyone alive on the Earth
today decended from this Kenyan couple!!. The host of the show was white, they had done
extensive scientific genetic research before the show was broadcast. And the sicentific evidence was presented on the show for all to view.Many scientist checked the genetic data, and they found the same link to the Kenyan couple from 100,000 years ago!!.
This is not a lie , this is factual. Please google "kenya couple with genetic link for us all!".

So, Bass52 admits that Whites and Asians are the evolved humans, while Africans are the evolutionary dead end resulting from cowards who stayed behind?
You give the B-52 a bad name

Here's the paper the website most likely used as its source: Possible Ancestral Structure in Human Populations The paper claims that "Using sequence data from the Environmental Genome Project, they find strong evidence for ancient admixture in both a European and a West African population, with contributions to the modern gene pool of at least 5%. "

Note that it is Europeans and West Africans, NOT all non-Blacks.

At the same time, other researchers claim that there is no evidence of intermingling (News article

Regardless of which is true, who cares? It has nothing to do with "superiority" or "more evolved," (as if "more evolved" means "better," which it doesn't). Populations adapt to their environment, and are therefore "better" for that environment not in any intrinsic or absolute sense. Dark skin is clearly better suited for warmer environments, blue eyes are better for lower light conditions etc.

Here's the paper the website most likely used as its source: Possible Ancestral Structure in Human Populations The paper claims that "Using sequence data from the Environmental Genome Project, they find strong evidence for ancient admixture in both a European and a West African population, with contributions to the modern gene pool of at least 5%. "

Note that it is Europeans and West Africans, NOT all non-Blacks.

At the same time, other researchers claim that there is no evidence of intermingling (News article

Regardless of which is true, who cares? It has nothing to do with "superiority" or "more evolved," (as if "more evolved" means "better," which it doesn't). Populations adapt to their environment, and are therefore "better" for that environment not in any intrinsic or absolute sense. Dark skin is clearly better suited for warmer environments, blue eyes are better for lower light conditions etc.

Hey now, turn about is fair play so don't mock it. ;)

Populations adapt to their environment, and are therefore "better" for that environment not in any intrinsic or absolute sense. Dark skin is clearly better suited for warmer environments, blue eyes are better for lower light conditions etc.

Yes, absolutely... but intelligence is very much one of these traits, because you need a lot more of it to plan for a foodless, cold winter in Europe than in the always-abundant African areas.

Hence a white average IQ of 15 points higher than the black average IQ, as well as a white ability to control impulses far better.

Not that I want to upset the sacred notion of human equality or anything. That would be rude.

Well. I am speechless. Does any of this make your life better one bit? Blacks have darker pigmentatation. Guess what. it dosen't matter a hell of a lot, in the bigger scheme of things. W

[Yes, absolutely... but intelligence is very much one of these traits, because you need a lot more of it to plan for a foodless, cold winter in Europe than in the always-abundant African areas.

Hence a white average IQ of 15 points higher than the black average IQ, as well as a white ability to control impulses far better.

Well, you would be right if Intelligence was entirely biological from heredity and 15 points was statistically significant. But since Intelligence is not entirely biological (cognitive reasoning can be taught and improved and many factors in physical development such as pre-natal care and nutrition affect intelligence) and 15 points doesn't mean much (even if a single measure such as IQ is meaningful for measuring intelligence), then you're not right.

And I haven't ever heard that "abiltiy to control impulses far better" is a hereditary trait. And somehow I doubt that if median Asian IQ was 15 points higher than Whites, along with better Asian ability to control impulses, you would be all out how superior Asians are to Whites.

Sounds like a load of race bailing bullocks to me.

Of course this board seems thrilled with race baiting bullocks, so do carry on.

Those assertions that Gung is talking about are *NOT* Afrocentric, but are characteristic of the multi-regional model of human evolution, which states that AMH bred with Neanderthals and other pre-sapient humans[homo erectus] and evolved locally, in contrast to the RAO[Recent out of Africa] which states that AMH migrating out of Africa totally replaced Neanderthals and Homo erectus with extremely minimal to no interbreeding between the two. The RAO model is the most widely accepted model and is supported by Y chromosone and mtDNA evidence as well as the fossil record itself. Those scientists who believe that AMH and Neanderthals interbred are *NOT* Afrocentrists, they're mostly white scientists.

Populations adapt to their environment, and are therefore "better" for that environment not in any intrinsic or absolute sense. Dark skin is clearly better suited for warmer environments, blue eyes are better for lower light conditions etc.

Yes, absolutely... but intelligence is very much one of these traits, because you need a lot more of it to plan for a foodless, cold winter in Europe than in the always-abundant African areas.

There is flatly no damn proof that growing up in a cold environment makes for a higher IQ and or higher intelligence and more sophistication, the worlds first civilizations did not spring up in the coldest parts of Europe, they come from Africa and the Fertile Crescent. Besides, the earliest humans in Europe did not look like modern day white people, they were brownskinned and tropically adapted people.

Environment and location played a far more dominant role is the rise of civilizations, its no accident that all of the world's first civilization arose in river valleys and or near rivers[the Nile River, Tigris and Euphrates, Indus River], not near the caves of Europe.

There is flatly no damn proof that growing up in a cold environment makes for a higher IQ and or higher intelligence and more sophistication, the worlds first civilizations did not spring up in the coldest parts of Europe, they come from Africa and the Fertile Crescent. Besides, the earliest humans in Europe did not look like modern day white people, they were brownskinned and tropically adapted people.

Environment and location played a far more dominant role is the rise of civilizations, its no accident that all of the world's first civilization arose in river valleys and or near rivers[the Nile River, Tigris and Euphrates, Indus River], not near the caves of Europe.

OK, I'm completely wrong.

Now, how the fuck did we whites manage to completely turn the tables on blacks?

Wouldn't that have taken... intelligence?

Blacks were smart enough to invent civilization, but they couldn't figure out how to keep and maintain it? Man, that is some bad luck!

:lol:

OK, I'm completely wrong.

Now, how the fuck did we whites manage to completely turn the tables on blacks?

Wouldn't that have taken... intelligence?

Blacks were smart enough to invent civilization, but they couldn't figure out how to keep and maintain it? Man, that is some bad luck!

:lol:

There is a Book, you white racist should all read it is called "The Iceman Inheritence" by
an author last named is "Bradley". In the book he states that growing up in a cold climate,
makes humans , carniverous, murderous, it will shrink your genitals, the cold weather will
also make you impotent, which explains the large percentage of white males that are impotent, and also this "cold weather environment" will create a war mentality, with regards to dealing with other members of your cold weather environment, because of the
scarcity fo natural resources and food in those cold weather environments.
Google this Book, buy it ,read it , and then I want all you White racists to get back to me
after you finish reading the book.?!

Forum List

Back