Website Purporting Whites Are Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon Mix

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Gungnir, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    A few months ago I found a website that was nearly the opposite of white-history.com. The primary focus of the website was to prove that most early cultures (from Europe to Mesoamerica) were started by Black African (people like the Khoi-San) Hunter-Gatherers that emigrated out of Africa with the receding Ice Age. A secondary focus was to prove that White (I suppose this includes Hindus and Semites) and Oriental people derived from an Asiatic population of Cro-Magnons interbred with Neanderthals. The third focus was that these non-Blacks migrated out of Asia and usurped control of the agricultural societies.

The articles are abundant with pictures and the website makes great use of ancient figurines, statues, and painted ceramics for its proofs.

I forgot the web address and am unable to find it again. If anyone is familiar with this website, please post the web address.

Thank you.

2. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I think I've seen it, more moronic Afrocentric bullshit. They take anything and extrapolate it into something entirely different than from what the evidence supported consensus is. It's just simple psuedo-history.

3. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I like to know what people think on matters, it gives me a bigger knowledge base so that I can make reasonable arguments against or for topics. Psuedo-History (simple and complex) is a major part of our world, remember it's the victor who writes the history of war -- and this tiny Earth has a lot of war.

4. AkronGuy

AkronGuy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Gung, well there's a difference between revisionism and history that's supported by evidence. There's a good book about debunking Afrocentrists.

5. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    It is not "Afrocentric Bullshit", but historical fact. There was a recent global genetic study,
    that indicated that all humans alive on the Earth today, could trace their genetics back to
    a East African Kenyan couple that lived in Kenya over 100,000 years ago. I was shocked
    my self to view the genetic data.!. But this show proved that eveyone alive on the Earth
    today decended from this Kenyan couple!!. The host of the show was white, they had done
    extensive scientific genetic research before the show was broadcast. And the sicentific evidence was presented on the show for all to view.Many scientist checked the genetic data, and they found the same link to the Kenyan couple from 100,000 years ago!!.
    This is not a lie , this is factual. Please google "kenya couple with genetic link for us all!".

6. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    If true, then us white are the evolved form.

7. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    So, Bass52 admits that Whites and Asians are the evolved humans, while Africans are the evolutionary dead end resulting from cowards who stayed behind?
    You give the B-52 a bad name

8. pinqy

pinqy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,009
    Here's the paper the website most likely used as its source: Possible Ancestral Structure in Human Populations The paper claims that "Using sequence data from the Environmental Genome Project, they find strong evidence for ancient admixture in both a European and a West African population, with contributions to the modern gene pool of at least 5%. "

Note that it is Europeans and West Africans, NOT all non-Blacks.

At the same time, other researchers claim that there is no evidence of intermingling (News article

Regardless of which is true, who cares? It has nothing to do with "superiority" or "more evolved," (as if "more evolved" means "better," which it doesn't). Populations adapt to their environment, and are therefore "better" for that environment not in any intrinsic or absolute sense. Dark skin is clearly better suited for warmer environments, blue eyes are better for lower light conditions etc.

9. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Hey now, turn about is fair play so don't mock it. ;)

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Yes, absolutely... but intelligence is very much one of these traits, because you need a lot more of it to plan for a foodless, cold winter in Europe than in the always-abundant African areas.

Hence a white average IQ of 15 points higher than the black average IQ, as well as a white ability to control impulses far better.

Not that I want to upset the sacred notion of human equality or anything. That would be rude.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1