Weather modfication according to NASA.

That's a 3.7 meg 97 page PDF. Who do you think I am, Evelyn Wood?

He said;

Actually Ray.......Id really like to hear your opinion on this. Id prefer all the other bozo AGW fruit loopers abstain from comment.......nobody cares. Ray is the only one without an agenda.

Oh, I guess you don't consider yourself an AGW fruit looper. Whatever that is. Anyway he's pretty adamant he only wants to hear from Ray.

Ray?....RAY?!!!....RAYYYYYY!!!!?????

Yep......clearly, this is just a vid of a elaborate WILL YOU MARRY ME? skywriting exercise!! I mean.....what else would it be??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sdO8I3p6zJ4]CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER CAUGHT BY PRIVATE JET SPRAYING - YouTube[/ame]

So.....think the government isn't fucking with the weather??!!!!:eusa_whistle:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf

Actually Ray.......Id really like to hear your opinion on this. Id prefer all the other bozo AGW fruit loopers abstain from comment.......nobody cares. Ray is the only one without an agenda.

Only had time to skim about half of the paper. Have to do a formal write up for a calculus problem, so haven't much free time. Plus have to put in an extra 10 hrs at work this week.

Much of what they were talking about in the paper has either been proven to be ineffective, cloud seeding, or has been done by other means, using satellites for weather observation rather than planes. Like most papers written nearly fifty years ago, it reflects our lack of knowledge concerning clouds, weather, and climate at that time. Even by 1975, the PNAS paper on the issue of warming or cooling stated that we did not know enough at that time to make definative statements.

As for the various conspiracy theories about our government and other governments engaging in massive weather alteration projects, too much territory and too many people would have to be involved to keep it secret. We are not in wartime, and a Manhatten type project simply could not be kept secret at this time. As for weather alteration on a small scale, preventing lightning, or large hail storms, doesn't seem to have worked out.

I don't think the government is fucking with the weather. They are definitely fucking with what people think about the weather. Propaganda is a powerful tool. Of course, having grown up during the Cold War, I knew that.

That's a 3.7 meg 97 page PDF. Who do you think I am, Evelyn Wood?

He said;

Oh, I guess you don't consider yourself an AGW fruit looper. Whatever that is. Anyway he's pretty adamant he only wants to hear from Ray.

Ray?....RAY?!!!....RAYYYYYY!!!!?????

Smedly, is the silver polished?

And find my cufflinks, will you ol' chap?

Yep......clearly, this is just a vid of a elaborate WILL YOU MARRY ME? skywriting exercise!! I mean.....what else would it be??

So poor Skook has officially signed on to the chemtrails conspiracy theory.

And the reason denialists don't criticize him for it is because, compared to their own conspiracy theories, the chemtrails conspiracy theory looks rather sensible. It's certainly got a lot more evidence to back it up than any of the denialist claims.

Some people never question anything. If the government has released an "official report", most take it as gospel.......because its the government who is always honorable and honest. I get it....after decades of spin, its hard to break out of the matrix.

All I know is......the sky around New York is littered with these trails on days where it is variably cloudy. Never on clear days. And the things hang in the sky for 30 minutes to an hour or more......get bigger and bigger and become elongated clouds. All I know is this........wasn't happening when I was growing up. That shit disipated in mere minutes. Bubble dwellers have poor memories.

And face it.......the prospect of this being responsible for climate change completely fucks over the established narrative of the AGW nutters so of course its gonna be demonized as "a conspiracy theory". It blows up their whole life.

Last edited:
Some people never question anything. If the government has released an "official report", most take it as gospel.......because its the government who is always honorable and honest. I get it....after decades of spin, its hard to break out of the matrix.

All I know is......the sky around New York is littered with these trails on days where it is variably cloudy. Never on clear days. And the things hang in the sky for 30 minutes to an hour or more......get bigger and bigger and become elongated clouds. All I know is this........wasn't happening when I was growing up. That shit disipated in mere minutes. Bubble dwellers have poor memories.

Maybe they hang around on variably cloudy days for the same reason that clouds hang around on variably cloudy days.

Only had time to skim about half of the paper. Have to do a formal write up for a calculus problem, so haven't much free time. Plus have to put in an extra 10 hrs at work this week.

Much of what they were talking about in the paper has either been proven to be ineffective, cloud seeding, or has been done by other means, using satellites for weather observation rather than planes. Like most papers written nearly fifty years ago, it reflects our lack of knowledge concerning clouds, weather, and climate at that time. Even by 1975, the PNAS paper on the issue of warming or cooling stated that we did not know enough at that time to make definative statements.

As for the various conspiracy theories about our government and other governments engaging in massive weather alteration projects, too much territory and too many people would have to be involved to keep it secret. We are not in wartime, and a Manhatten type project simply could not be kept secret at this time. As for weather alteration on a small scale, preventing lightning, or large hail storms, doesn't seem to have worked out.

Ummm.......then why are there international weather treaties if massive weather alteration projects don't exist?:eusa_whistle:

International Weather Modification Treaty

Your premise about "keeping it secret" Ray.......its not real hard at all. A huge majority are automatically going to accept the government position which of course will be pushed 100% by the msm. They are also going to marginalize those seeking the truth as "conspiracy k00ks". Then of course, the handful of those who get to close to exposing stuff get whacked.

The skies overhead on Long Island today looked like a 3 year olds mega-etch-e-sketch. North/south/east/west.......not running along established air routes on a non-windy and variably cloudy day. Never happened 30 or 40 years ago.

PS.....those who don't think people get whacked when big $$ are involved are bubble dwellers. In the past 2 weeks, 5 top level bank executives at JP Morgan "committed suicide"......the last case this past week did it with a nail gun ( 8 nails )

Last edited:
Then there is this Ray.......perhaps a slip of the tongue? Maybe he was drunk?

In April, 1997 then Secretary of Defense William Cohen made a haunting statement during a counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Georgia Senator, Sam Nunn:

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”

Weatherman Decodes Chemtrails, HAARP and Weather Modification » Weatherman Decodes Chemtrails, HAARP and Weather Modification | GeoengineeringWatch.org

AlterNet and Common Dreams and MSNBC aren't going to speak to this kind of stuff.

LMAO.......over Long Island today >>>

Clearly random vapor trails.

IDK.....most people on this forum hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA and Irrelevantstown USA. New York City is a stones throw away from me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back