Weather alert ...winter storm warning 7/19/16

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I kid you not, I guess it in't T shirt weather in Alaska. The Weather Channel flash at the bottom of the screen says "winter storm warning Klondike Ak". By the way it's 10 degrees below normal in the Northwest U.S. today.

I kid you not, I guess it in't T shirt weather in Alaska. The Weather Channel flash at the bottom of the screen says "winter storm warning Klondike Ak". By the way it's 10 degrees below normal in the Northwest U.S. today.

...because global warming

Last week it was 100 degrees in Anchorage.

Elev 135 ft 61.22 °N, 149.85 °W | Updated 16 min ago
clear.svg

Clear
77 °F
Feels Like 77 °F

N
-
Wind from North

Today is forecast to be COOLER than yesterday.

Today
High 76 | Low 58 °F
0% Chance of Precip.
Yesterday
High 81 | Low 63 °F

Anchorage, AK | 77° | Clear

Ah yes, clear down to 61 degrees by Friday. Now that is a real winter temperature in Alaska. LOL

Last week it was 100 degrees in Anchorage.
which Anchorage was that? the alternate world one? go to the link in post #5 and tell me which day on the july calendar it was. I didn't see that when I looked.

The Klondike area got 5 inches of global warming surprising many gold prospectors in the area... LOL.. and in mid July.. My niece lives in that area and is already preparing for an early/harsh winter... snow before September is kind of odd but not unheard of..

We have swung back into the lower end of natural variation already...

Forum List

Back