"Weapon of War": A legal defiition?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
For those of you who mindlessly bleat on and on and on about how "weapons of war" have no place on our streets, in the hands of civilians, or whatever happens to be on today's talking points, I challenge you:

- Write a sound, all-inclusive, legal definition of "weapon of war"
- Demonstrate the soundness of that definition, including its technical and historical accuracy
- Demonstrate the necessity and efficacy of a ban on such weapons
- Defend all of the above from the valid criticisms that will be levied against it.

I look forward to your responses.

th

Whatever is regulated/restricted to be used only by the United States military.

NOTE: That means all civil law enforcement agencies have the same restrictions as the civilians they are there to protect and serve.

*****SMILE*****

:)

For those of you who mindlessly bleat on and on and on about how "weapons of war" have no place on our streets, in the hands of civilians, or whatever happens to be on today's talking points, I challenge you:

- Demonstrate the soundness of that definition, including its technical and historical accuracy
- Defend all of the above from the valid criticisms that will be levied against it.

all guns are weapons of war

weapons of war are specifically what the 2nd amendment was meant to protect...

upload_2019-9-13_10-24-31.png

When you are a loser and the truth is really what this head line says.....

Booker said 83% agree give me a fknn break!!

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-13_10-23-55.png
    upload_2019-9-13_10-23-55.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 56
Theoretically, all things that can be used as weapons are "weapons of war."

If you're in combat with an enemy on the ground and your forearm across his neck, your ball-point pen can finish him.

This is as ignorant as it stupid and wrong.

and yet again you fail to explain how it is ignorant and stupid or wrong,,,

Ignorance is not a word I would toss around lightly, were I you.

He doesn't do that...He just drives by calling people stupid, wrong, bigoted, hateful racists, and that's the last word on it.

He's the biggest asshole who posts here, and that's no mean feat.

The only weapon of war is the human being. Who will use any TOOL to protect their family, country or way of life.

Because he says so

Here we have a delusional person

dont be so hard on clayton,,,he tries really hard to be relevant,,,

dont be so hard on clayton,,,he tries really hard to be relevant,,,
He gets old

When the 2nd A said right to bear arms...they made no distinction between what type of arms -- so that means we should be able to own whatever weapon that money can buy....grenades, rocket launchers, etc -- why do you allow the government to take away our rights?? #MAGA

Forum List

Back