Weak brain human (movie?)

Thumper235

Rookie
Nov 9, 2010
I heard a rumor that there a certain kind of human that may be in the (endangered species) category. I was looking through MYSPACE and found (WEAK BRAIN HUMAN). If there is any truth to this, doesen"t the United States Government have some kind of protection for these people? I heard that a couple years ago, most of these people were wiped out (on earth). Does anyone have anymore information on this? Even this isn"t true, you could make a great movie from this. I checked out all the links to this (through computer code) and manually. Project Rainbow and the Philidalephia experiment has been accessed. I did read something rather interesting but my computer went blank. The information mentioned a distress call from the future. Something about preventing a disaster. Some intellegence was trying to convert civilians of the past (on earth) into drones, or something (stockpiling resources for transfer). I guess people that were leaders, thought for themselves, or developed protection plans for the population, were targeted. I sat down and thought about this. Find a way to convert people of the past into resource accumulator drones and (BAM!) ,all the work is already done for you. Since EARTH constantly repleneshes renewable resources, this would be an "ongoing thing". I used to watch the TV series (V the final battle) kind of reminds me of that).

liberal_brain1.jpg

Forum List

Back