We won were going to the playoffs!!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
First I have to brag our Western Brown pee wee football team beat Colerain. Sorry Krisy! :mm: :mm: :mm:

Now some history, first, Colerain had not lost a game all season until they played us! :banana:

Second, Western Brown has never beat Colerain, They had a tied game last year that's as close as we've come, until this year. :teeth:

I have never seen a group of boys play football like these guys did on Saturday, talk about working the plays and making them work these boys looked good Saturday!! :gs: :gs:

and Now we are off to the playoffs!!! :dance:

Now I was very disappointed in Colerain's coach, at half time I had several freinds and family members walking past the Colerain team and heard the coach screaming at these 8 year old boys, Quote "I can't believe this Shit"
and Quote " Your better then that Fucking team" Now I'm sorry but that is absolutley wrong and that man is so lucky he is not my son's coach, because I would be chewing his ass off and hand it back to him on a platter. There is no reason to talk to 8 year olds that way what so ever. :banana2:

Congratulations Khafley, that's awesome!!!
Yeah, I'd be pretty ticked off at that coach too! Bar the doors Katie, we'd been fighting!!

Forum List

Back