"We want Tommy out- we want Tommy out"

What happened to his appeal ?
The one he was going to make after he pled guilty.

Have there been any new rape rings since we last talked? Or do you think that your guys are really on top of that now.

no pun intended.
I understand a chap called Epstein is in custody. But neither you nor yaxley would have any interest in the white guy.

Actually, in both cases, it is worth looking at, why open law breaking was allowed for so long.

Epstein had money and power to protect him. THe details I'm less familiar with , I admit.

But he was one guy. THe forces that led to your nation's various rape rings, could be for all we know, still protecting thousands of rapists, raping literally millions of children.

AND those same forces, are present in our society too.

I would not be surprised to hear of a rape ring allowed to operate by the police, in a major US city tomorrow.

I would be upset and angry, but not surprised.

I repeat my question. ANy new rape rings over there?

Have there been any new rape rings since we last talked? Or do you think that your guys are really on top of that now.

no pun intended.
I understand a chap called Epstein is in custody. But neither you nor yaxley would have any interest in the white guy.
nobody here defends Epstein, though.

....as opposed to your own enthusiastic support for those who gang rape 11 year olds .

no pun intended.

....as opposed to your own enthusiastic support for those who gang rape 11 year olds .
Nobody supports rape gangs. You are a fucking simpleton.

no pun intended.

Nobody supports rape gangs. You are a fucking simpleton.

Your support the policies and ideas that led to them being created, and then led to them being allowed to operate for years with the knowledge and thus implicit permission of the local government and police.

You are the fucking simpleton if you don't see a connection.

Forum List

Back