We should immediately send 5000 troops to Panama to shut off of the immigrant expressway to America.

You need proper background checks and ID for any. Word is they send the Criminal element embedded in the desperate. They keep their decent honorable productive.

No you can't just let MORE killers, rapists and escaped cons pour in and hand out Green cards proposed above. Libstain==Insane.

I agree that executing those desperate people at our border will not and should not happen. That is why we need to military thousands of miles South of our border where we can intercept and send them back.
What about the millions and millions of people who live within those thousands of miles and migrate north?

Exactly, so we put the resources in place to legally process them and address it. We are a nation built on immigration
We are a nation built on LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Immigration with standards that are designed to allow immigrants who are a benefit to our society, not liabilities as most ILLEGAL immigrants today are.

We are a nation built on LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Immigration with standards that are designed to allow immigrants who are a benefit to our society, not liabilities as most ILLEGAL immigrants today are.
As I said, we put the resources in place to legally process them and address it.

As I said, we put the resources in place to legally process them and address it.
None of them are LEGAL immigrants. LEGAL immigrants follow the process and get permission to immigrate long before arriving at our borders. Those showing up without a legitimate visa or green card should be blocked and refused access by violence if necessary.

They are if we process them at the border and permit them entry. This isn't hard to understand.

No.

Just no.

I am totally opposed to allowing invading foreign criminals to just walk into our country unopposed. So would you, be, if you weren't a filthy traitor to your country, and to your fellow Americans.

Aside from the obvious threat to our sovereignty and security as a nation, allowing invading foreign criminals to cut in line is an inexcusable insult and injustice to legitimate immigrants who come to our country legally. Under no circumstances should an invading foreign criminal ever be allowed to cut in line ahead of a legitimate, legal immigrant. Not ever.

That is the obvious place we should have our troops to help the Panamanian government stop the flow of illegals from Central America. There is too much territory to cover, but Panama is a choke point that should be manageble by a sizeable US force.

Too bad Jimmy gave away our Canal

They are if we process them at the border and permit them entry. This isn't hard to understand.

Why?
Because the have jumped the line and there are thousands of legitimate legal immigrants ahead of them who have followed our immigration laws. Rewarding bad behavior just gets more bad behavior.

Forum List

Back