“We really, really, really got him this time...FOR SURE!” Part 7,693

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
“Dark Day For Trump”
“Impeach him now”
Hahaha....it seems as though “RUSSIA” has been forgotten....Some have forgot what the witch hunt was suppose to be about. Most don’t care anymore.
The crimes committed by Manafort and Cohen are committed by the vast majority of those in D.C.....anybody sane knows that.
I’m thinking Mueller’s bunch of rockstars will arrest and convict Sarah Sanders for spitting on the sidewalk next. Hahaha

They are just drooling over what they perceive as crimes.

Ya gotta love folks who are tree stump dumb. LOL

Each day we see brand new "got him" that turns into nothing. Pathetic America hating losers, all.

Each day we see brand new "got him" that turns into nothing. Pathetic America hating losers, all.

I honestly hope the Left Lunacy never ends...it’s entertaining and fascinating as all hell to watch these wack-jobs resist and protest against prosperity, decency, law and order, American sovereignty...etc etc

I honestly hope the Left Lunacy never ends...it’s entertaining and fascinating as all hell to watch these wack-jobs resist and protest against prosperity, decency, law and order, American sovereignty...etc etc
I agree, the left is so full of anger, hate, and vitriol....it's good to see them scream at the sky and cry when they lose, again and again.

I agree.

Hell. Trump could walk on water, clear the debt and the deficit and the economy could boom and they would still be the losers they are.

Prof Dershowitz explained that Trump did nothing illegal/prosecutable...yet
1. Trump can payoff as many beautiful whores as he wants to, not a crime
2. Cohen's "evidence" is N/A because of "lawyer-client privilege"
As Senator Lindsay Graham said, paraphrasing, "as long as there is no proven collusion/conspiracy with the Russians, its a partisan food fight, if conspiracy is proven, Trump is toast"

Prof Dershowitz explained that Trump did nothing illegal/prosecutable...yet
1. Trump can payoff as many beautiful whores as he wants to, not a crime
2. Cohen's "evidence" is N/A because of "lawyer-client privilege"
As Senator Lindsay Graham said, paraphrasing, "as long as there is no proven collusion/conspiracy with the Russians, its a partisan food fight, if conspiracy is proven, Trump is toast"

I agree and there was no collusion so Trump will still be POTUS till 2024 if he decides to run in 2020.

How many TDS threads do we need every day?

Can't you whine and moan by yourself, snowflake?
Trump's performance in New York at the UN deserves threads, and an almighty reaction. He's completely lost his ability to speak to anyone but his base. The reactions from our far rightwingers says it all. You all loved it. The rest of us are vomiting.

I hope to God Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden...I hope the transcript is released and it proves that he did...THEN I hope Senate Republicans laugh about it and can’t give two fucks.
The LefTarded will start eating bullets.

“We got him right where we want him this time.”
“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
“He’s definitely guilty of Russian collusion.”
“Oh wait, I meant obstruction of justice.”
“Oh wait, something about Ukraine.”
“Oh wait, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because I really, really, really want him to be.”
Ain’t that right JimH52

Forum List

Back