We need to be profiling if we want increased security.

I think ex-cons are the first ones looked at when a crime occurs. They have tons of mugshot books that witnesses are shown.
Even ex-cons have civil rights – the right to a presumption of innocence, and the right to due process.

And again, the neo-fascist rightwing police state you and other conservatives wish to create will never come to pass in America, as you belong to an ignorant, hateful minority – and thankfully so.

If you're looking for terrorism surveil the Muslims & their places of gathering.

If you're looking to curb inner city crime surveil the black community in the inner city.

If you're looking to stop the explosion of meth surveil the rednecks in the trailer parks & dive bars.

If you're looking to stop illegal immigration begin surveillance in the sections of cities that illegals congregate in.

Wanding the old woman in line at the airport is a complete waste of time & resources.
Making it harder for my next door neighbor to buy a gun is a waste of time & resources.
Neither of these so called safety measures in any way makes you or I safer. The things I outlined above would help reduce crime & increase our chances of actually preventing it.

What we are currently doing is clearly not working. Murder rates in our inner cities has dramatically risen.
Muslims are freely plotting against us even from within our own borders despite being right under the nose of the FBI.

It is time to thrown the pc bs out the window and do what needs to be done to get things back under control

tim20mcveigh.jpg

I have no problem with profiling as long as it is constitutional.

Same holds with making gun laws, curbing freedom of speech and allowing religions to ignore our laws and constitution in favor of their own. Is it constitutional for the Obama administration to ignore federal immigration laws?
Wrong.

No gun laws currently being proposed are un-Constitutional, no one seeks to ‘curb’ the freedom of speech, and no one is being allowed to use his religion as an ‘excuse’ to ignore just and proper laws – Christian or Muslim.

And the Obama administration is not ‘ignoring’ Federal immigration laws, those laws are being enforced comprehensively and appropriately consistent with the doctrine of prosecutorial discretion.

The notion that the government is ‘ignoring’ Federal immigration laws is an ignorant rightwing lie.

If you're looking for terrorism surveil the Muslims & their places of gathering.

If you're looking to curb inner city crime surveil the black community in the inner city.

If you're looking to stop the explosion of meth surveil the rednecks in the trailer parks & dive bars.

If you're looking to stop illegal immigration begin surveillance in the sections of cities that illegals congregate in.

Wanding the old woman in line at the airport is a complete waste of time & resources.
Making it harder for my next door neighbor to buy a gun is a waste of time & resources.
Neither of these so called safety measures in any way makes you or I safer. The things I outlined above would help reduce crime & increase our chances of actually preventing it.

What we are currently doing is clearly not working. Murder rates in our inner cities has dramatically risen.
Muslims are freely plotting against us even from within our own borders despite being right under the nose of the FBI.

It is time to thrown the pc bs out the window and do what needs to be done to get things back under control

tim20mcveigh.jpg
And his group of extremists are no different.

Diversion fail fucktard

If only they could find some common connection between all these terrorist attacks, something they all are linked to....

I get profiled all the time by 'liberals'. Just try to wear a shirt of one of your favorite shooting ranges to a college campus and see how they react. They treat you like you are some kind of security threat and the look of fear on their face is overwhelming. It is hillarious.

And his group of extremists are no different.

Except your list of profiles misses him completely. Far better to look at actions and behaviors than superficial qualities.
Are you stupid? Of course my list didn't include him. It didn't include ANY individual.

Did I say it included anyone? I said it would miss him. I.E. he would slip through the net.
You seem a bit slow today. Was my list supposed to be comprised of every type of criminal activity know to us? Stop being so fucking stupid. The point is we need to target the criminal/terrorist elements directly not with this dumb ass fishnet tactic we're using now. Now run along and troll elsewhere idiot

You seem a bit slow today. Was my list supposed to be comprised of every type of criminal activity know to us? Stop being so fucking stupid. The point is we need to target the criminal/terrorist elements directly not with this dumb ass fishnet tactic we're using now. Now run along and troll elsewhere idiot

Actually, it would seem you're the slow one today. The point is that your approach focuses on superficial qualities, and therefore produces inferior results.

Fucking liberals are bigger traitors then Clinton.

Actually, it would seem you're the slow one today. The point is that your approach focuses on superficial qualities, and therefore produces inferior results.
You're an idiot. You go ahead and question grandma after the next meth deal gone bad. Meanwhile intelligent people will focus on the people actually involved in the drug business of meth.

Forum List

Back