we need a fair tax (aka national consumption tax & sales tax). i'm running for president to do it!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it would make us more competitive globally. it would level the playing field. it lowers the burden on low income folks. my plan is to take the middle class and low income and cut their taxes for their kid's future, for their retirement.

middle income americans need a break. i'll give it to them.

show me your support!

my friends, we need to reform health care. right now the patient pays money and gets care for free, and the doctor gets payed the more procedures he does the better, this is not a private sector approach, this is like a government utility!

Will it be able to fund Humvees with .50 Cals to protect the Mexican border, with soldiers actually authorized to use them?

See avatar.

The-Rat-Patrol.jpg

it would make us more competitive globally. it would level the playing field. it lowers the burden on low income folks. my plan is to take the middle class and low income and cut their taxes for their kid's future, for their retirement.

show me your support!
Sorry, I've seen fathers ignore the kid's educational requirements for a six pack daily. The money would have to come from their paychecks and into an account directly.

I am for consumption taxes, but no, I will not be supporting the OP in their run for the internet presidency.

we are in the USA. people shouldn't be forced by government to be involved in unions or anything else. i strongly support right to work laws!

show me your support!

Get rid of the part of the Fair tax proposal that cuts a welfare check to everyone every month and I'll agree with it

There are millions of people in America who are making too much money to be on Medicaid, but not enough money to afford private insurance

Forum List

Back