we lost it all to china

Too many still do not understand how much we have lost to china...America went crazy in the late sixties and now we are reaping the results of not putting America first.

Ret. General Robert Spalding on Apollo 11: ‘We’ve Lost It All’ to China
60's? China joined the WTO in 2001 and I distinctly remember Rush Limbaugh's embarrassment in admitting that he was the water carrier that led the conservative herd to the drinking trough.
China's Entry Into The WTO 10 Years Later Is Not What President Clinton Promised

Too many still do not understand how much we have lost to china...America went crazy in the late sixties and now we are reaping the results of not putting America first.

60's? China joined the WTO in 2001 and I distinctly remember Rush Limbaugh's embarrassment in admitting that he was the water carrier that led the conservative herd to the drinking trough.
China's Entry Into The WTO 10 Years Later Is Not What President Clinton Promised
I'm aware of the history. But the fact remains.....
President Grants Permanent Trade Status to China

From your own link-

Congress authorized these actions subject to the President's certification that the final terms of entry for China into the WTO were at least equivalent to those agreed to bilaterally between the United States and China in 1999, and China's successful entry into the WTO.

China conformed to Clinton’s and Congress’s agreement. Bush certified they had upheld Clinton’s terms.

From your own link-

Congress authorized these actions subject to the President's certification that the final terms of entry for China into the WTO were at least equivalent to those agreed to bilaterally between the United States and China in 1999, and China's successful entry into the WTO.

China conformed to Clinton’s and Congress’s agreement. Bush certified they had upheld Clinton’s terms.

Bush Jr. could of vetoed it, and the both chambers had Republican maj in 1999.

From your own link-

Yes, he did. He granted permanent trade status to China. China joined the WTO in 2001. Have I stated something inaccurately?

• Banned
On May 28, 1993 Bill Clinton signed Executive Order 12850. This improper EO changed the way the U.S. made trade deals with China and led to the loss of tens of millions of American manufacturing jobs. The story of how this was done not only proves that the Clintons are behind the loss of American jobs, but shows how Bill Clinton established a Democratic strategy for manipulating foreign policy that was copied by both Hillary while she was Secretary of State and Obama while he was president.'

How Bill Clinton Sent Manufacturing Jobs to China

Forum List

Back