We Know Who They Will Blame When Trump Crashes the Economy.

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Remember it was Billyboy Clinton who shutdown the government rather than sign the GOP balanced budget.
Democrats get zero credit for a balanced budget
Bush inherited the Clinton Tech Stock bubble stock market crash recession.
It was the Democrats who caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies that forced banks make loans to low class trash bottom feeder Democrats with bad credit and who could not pay the money back.

Exactly blame everybody else for the problems. Republicans can't take personal responsibility for any of their mistakes.

Bush had a republican Congress and got all his terrible policies passed. Massive spending increases, massive tax cuts that did little to spur growth, and wars that Bush mismanaged and didn't win. Of course you can't take responsibility for any of this.

Why don't you try addressing what David Stockman said in the vid I posted? Oh yeah you can't because you can't take responsibility for anything...

No, I am not going to talk about the QE forever program under Obama again. I get sick of these morons who think that it is someone else who crashed the economy not Obama and his FED bitch Janet Yellow belly, who could of raised interest rates, during her time, but would of made the economy worse than 1934.

This OP needs to be merged with the 1000 other "I hate President Trump posts, about the economy."

Quantitative easing a time bomb: Stephen Roach - Fast Forward

How did Obama cause the Bush recession? It started 4th quarter of 2007.

If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

Stock markets don't crash in a healthy economy.
And the Stock Market is up over 18% since you posted that.
150% up under Obama

Only if you count the massive amount it went up after Trump was elected in Nov. 2016.

Traders were anticipating great things with Trump, and have not been disappointed.

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Remember it was Billyboy Clinton who shutdown the government rather than sign the GOP balanced budget.
It was the Democrats who caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies that forced banks make loans to low class trash bottom feeder Democrats with bad credit and who could not pay the money back.

Exactly blame everybody else for the problems. Republicans can't take personal responsibility for any of their mistakes.

Bush had a republican Congress and got all his terrible policies passed. Massive spending increases, massive tax cuts that did little to spur growth, and wars that Bush mismanaged and didn't win. Of course you can't take responsibility for any of this.

Why don't you try addressing what David Stockman said in the vid I posted? Oh yeah you can't because you can't take responsibility for anything...

No, I am not going to talk about the QE forever program under Obama again. I get sick of these morons who think that it is someone else who crashed the economy not Obama and his FED bitch Janet Yellow belly, who could of raised interest rates, during her time, but would of made the economy worse than 1934.

This OP needs to be merged with the 1000 other "I hate President Trump posts, about the economy."

The Democrat Congress elected in 2006 worked hard to crash the economy in 07-08, and B. Hussein O was a leading member of that Congress. It was part of their successful strategy to regain power.

The Democrat Congress elected in 2006 worked hard to crash the economy in 07-08, and B. Hussein O was a leading member of that Congress. It was part of their successful strategy to regain power.

And who was in charge in 2007????

The 2007 financial crisis is the breakdown of trust that occurred between banks the year before the 2008 financial crisis. It was caused by the subprime mortgage crisis, which itself was caused by the unregulated use of derivatives. ... Despite these efforts, the financial crisis still led to the Great Recession.

Is there a bigger whiney twat than Stockman?

The 2007 financial crisis is the breakdown of trust that occurred between banks the year before the 2008 financial crisis. It was caused by the subprime mortgage crisis, which itself was caused by the unregulated use of derivatives. ... Despite these efforts, the financial crisis still led to the Great Recession.

It was caused by the subprime mortgage crisis, which itself was caused by the unregulated use of derivatives.

What did derivatives do to cause the crisis?
What about the subprime mandate for Fannie and Freddie?

How did Bush cause the Great Recession?
The Great Recession was caused by Clinton's mortgage policies.
Clinton lowered the mortgage lending standards because so many Dem Voters are bad lending risks.
Then after those loans went bad it caused the Great Recession.

$22Trn in debt and we raise rates. So F*CKING stupid. Thank you for leading us into the recession.
Want to get rid of the 22 trillion dollar debt?

he War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
Stop this endless war that the liberals created and after 20 years of no welfare, people will either have a job or be shot for trying to rob other people. And the 1 trillion dollars a year that would of gone to the lazy fuckers, could be put to the debt. That fucking easy....

Obama-War-on-Poverty.jpg

What happened whrn you inherit the Bush recession, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, and a massive unfunded expansion to medicare
You omitted bushs war based on lies that cost how many lives and how much $$$? Did the scum speak up ?? Where was Trump ? Helping out with 9/11?

If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

150% up under Obama

Only if you count the massive amount it went up after Trump was elected in Nov. 2016.

Traders were anticipating great things with Trump, and have not been disappointed.
If you call fn up our economy ,foreign affairs, great things ,,,,,you'd be right

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama...)
Are you sure?

Trump's been President for 981 days and the Federal debt has increased by $2,662,653,063,595.70 during that period.

Over Obama's final 981 days the debt increased by $2,475,731,979,931.70, a bit less in nominal terms, but, a bit more in inflation adjusted dollars.
... now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash...
Trump's has 9 full quarters, averaging 2.7% Obama's final 9 full quarters averaged only 2%, so, Trump's economy is a 1/3rd stronger.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

The Debt to GDP ratio was deteriorating under Obama, stands improved under Trump. As for your claim that the economy is "crashing", the economy grew 2.55% in the first half and the Atlanta Fed is predicting 2.1% for the current quarter.

Last edited:

150% up under Obama

If you call fn up our economy ,foreign affairs, great things ,,,,,you'd be right

Trump has moved the Stock Market into record territory, and unemployment to 50 year lows, ed. I'd say the economy is tremendous.

As far as foreign affairs, we are building our relations with nations like Brazil and the Philippines, various nations in eastern Europe as well as the Koreas and the Empire of Japan. Trump's involvement in the world of professional wrestling has given him a lot of insight into dealing with people. Relations are pretty good with Saudi Arabia under the leadership of the tremendous Moe Salman who is doing a fantastic job. Americans can now go to Saudi Arabia for a vacay I heard on the radio today.

It was caused by the subprime mortgage crisis, which itself was caused by the unregulated use of derivatives.

What did derivatives do to cause the crisis?
What about the subprime mandate for Fannie and Freddie?

Here nitwit, why tax cuts are the prelude to great recessions ......its an on-going task to educate right wing morons.

George W. Bush tops the presidency deficits list with total budget deficits of $2.134 trillion during his presidency.

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama...)
Are you sure?

Trump's been President for 981 days and the Federal debt has increased by $2,662,653,063,595.70 during that period.

Over Obama's final 981 days the debt increased by $2,475,731,979,931.70, a bit less in nominal terms, but, a bit more in inflation adjusted dollars.
... now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash...
Trump's has 9 full quarters, averaging 2.7% Obama's final 9 full quarters averaged only 2%, so, Trump's economy is a 1/3rd stronger.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
let us know when you beat +150% on the DOW and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains

let us know when you beat +150% on the DOW and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains

Indeed........Trump inherits third base and convinces his clueless cult that he hit a triple.....

150% up under Obama

Trump has moved the Stock Market into record territory, and unemployment to 50 year lows, ed. I'd say the economy is tremendous...
It is. You are better off trying to read the entrails of a goat than listing to the "experts" project the Trump economy. They are always massively off to the low side.
...As far as foreign affairs, we are building our relations with nations like Brazil and the Philippines, various nations in eastern Europe as well as the Koreas and the Empire of Japan. Trump's involvement in the world of professional wrestling has given him a lot of insight into dealing with people. Relations are pretty good with Saudi Arabia under the leadership of the tremendous Moe Salman who is doing a fantastic job. Americans can now go to Saudi Arabia for a vacay I heard on the radio today.
Trump's putting American First and that's why they are trying to overturn the 2016 election. They hate us, and they don't want to put US first, they want to put their own insider deals first, like the Biden's do.

150% up under Obama

Trump has moved the Stock Market into record territory, and unemployment to 50 year lows, ed. I'd say the economy is tremendous...
It is. You are better off trying to read the entrails of a goat than listing to the "experts" project the Trump economy. They are always massively off to the low side.
...As far as foreign affairs, we are building our relations with nations like Brazil and the Philippines, various nations in eastern Europe as well as the Koreas and the Empire of Japan. Trump's involvement in the world of professional wrestling has given him a lot of insight into dealing with people. Relations are pretty good with Saudi Arabia under the leadership of the tremendous Moe Salman who is doing a fantastic job. Americans can now go to Saudi Arabia for a vacay I heard on the radio today.
Trump's putting American First and that's why they are trying to overturn the 2016 election. They hate us, and they don't want to put US first, they want to put their own insider deals first, like the Biden's do.

People lie and say that Donald J Trump hates other countries.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

He wishes nothing but the best for others. The El Salvadorians, example given, need to work to make El Salvador Great Again.

The Haitians need to make Haiti great again.

The idea that they should send their finest citizens abroad is no way to accomplish that goal.

Forum List

Back