We Know that Barry Obama has no Slave Blood...

What came first, the chicken or the egg.

What I mean is, did the blogosphere of anti-Democrats first begin chirping about Obama's half-whiteness and having no slave descendants ...... BEFORE they laid-out Michelle's ancestry as sort of a retort in the never-ending battle that is right vs. left?

*hates politics*

The AP's Justification had to be the Fact that Barry was Speaking on Slavery in Africa and his Wife has Slave Ancestory...

My Concern is, why is that More Relevant, or at least not Equally Relevant to the LACK of Slave Blood that this "Black" President has?...

And Potentially the Slave Trader Blood he might have.

:)

peace...

Are you jealous, mal? Do you wish that your ancestors had been slaves, too? That's what this thread sounds like.

How do you Know my Ancestors were not?...

Aside from that, your Question is Absurd.

peace...
I don't, which is why I asked.

No, it isn't absurd. Your thread is absurd. If the subject concerns you so greatly perhaps you should be writing to media outlets and asking them to do a story on Obama's roots.

Are you jealous, mal? Do you wish that your ancestors had been slaves, too? That's what this thread sounds like.

How do you Know my Ancestors were not?...

Aside from that, your Question is Absurd.

peace...
I don't, which is why I asked.

No, it isn't absurd. Your thread is absurd. If the subject concerns you so greatly perhaps you should be writing to media outlets and asking them to do a story on Obama's roots.

Again, how do you Know I don't Contact the "Free Press" in it's Various Forms Regularly...

I have a Site Dedicted to the Associated Press, and they don't Like me... ;)

They Contacted Hannity's Site to Complain about me...

I said, "Fuckin' Sue me, Bitches!"...

No Suit yet. ;)

peace...

We Know that Halfrican Barry Obama has no Slave Blood... But what about Slave Trader Blood?...

Has that been Researched?...

If it were Clarence Thomas, we would Know.

The same as with Michelle Obama, the "Free Press" lets you just how many Generations she is Removed from the Evil of Slavery...

I don't Remember the AP or it's Children in the "Free Press" letting you Know how far Removed Clarence Thomas is from Slavery...

We Know Barry isn't a Product of Slavery on the Slave Side...

What about the Trade Side?

peace...

Everyone of every ethnicity and culture, with effort, can be traced to someone both slaver and enslaved. it is the history of the world.

The US issue is that WE made it race based, and attempt(ED) to justify THAT with ongoing lies.

We still allow and some still participate in it, here in the US. Just google "Modern day slavery in the US". Humans are not very capable of rising above their baser behaviors.

The AP's Justification had to be the Fact that Barry was Speaking on Slavery in Africa and his Wife has Slave Ancestory...

My Concern is, why is that More Relevant, or at least not Equally Relevant to the LACK of Slave Blood that this "Black" President has?...

And Potentially the Slave Trader Blood he might have.

peace...

How is NOT having slave blood relevant to him speaking on the subject? In order to be learned on subjects, you have to have a connection to them physically?

The NOT having the blood really isn't relevant to the issue at all. Her HAVING it just relates to a story-telling style when discussing an issue. I think you're thinking too deep into this one, Mal. Too cynically when nothing is there.

Was Kenya involved in trafficing slaves all those years ago? I had always thought it was only the west African nations involved in the slave trade... but I could be mistaken I suppose.

Kenya - Arabs, Europeans, and Slavery

During this time, Arab slavers moved into the interior of Kenya with the primary goal of exploiting rivalries between local tribes. The Arabs encouraged the powerful groups to conquer their weaker neighbors and sell them into slavery. The slaves were then forced to the coast and on to Zanzibar to be traded. Both ivory and slaves were hugely profitable and Zanzibar grew rich on the trade. This pattern continued despite the public outrage in Europe demanding an end to all slave trade. Eventually, the British brought their forceful anti-slavery message directly to the Sultan as they established a consulate at his court. After years of pressure, the Sultan finally relented and agreed to ban slavery in 1847.

Slavery is Slavery...

And his Pa is Arab Kenyan, is he Not?...

Don't Know if has a History or Benefited from Slavery, but it's a Legitimate Historical Question...

As Legit as the AP Pointing out how Far Removed from Slavery Michelle Obama is.

Because of course, Michelle is a Victim of Slavery with her $500 Shoes and Ivy League Education.

peace...

And his Pa is Arab Kenyan, is he Not?...

That wouls make Obama NOT half "(black)African" right?

As for the concept a couple of history books, to clarify and teach history:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Slavery-World-History-Milton-Meltzer/dp/0306805367"]Amazon.com: Slavery: A World History: Milton Meltzer: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Aristotle-Augustine-Stanford-Memorial-Lectures/dp/0521574331/ref=pd_sim_b_3"]Amazon.com: Ideas of Slavery from Aristotle to Augustine (The W.B. Stanford Memorial Lectures): Peter Garnsey: Books[/ame]

And there are more links to books the history of this practice not all about US, but as a world wide practice.

OUR (US) issue is that we made it completely race based, anti black African, and still attempt to justfy.

We Know that Halfrican Barry Obama has no Slave Blood... But what about Slave Trader Blood?...

Has that been Researched?...

If it were Clarence Thomas, we would Know.

The same as with Michelle Obama, the "Free Press" lets you just how many Generations she is Removed from the Evil of Slavery...

I don't Remember the AP or it's Children in the "Free Press" letting you Know how far Removed Clarence Thomas is from Slavery...

We Know Barry isn't a Product of Slavery on the Slave Side...

What about the Trade Side?

peace...

Everyone of every ethnicity and culture, with effort, can be traced to someone both slaver and enslaved. it is the history of the world.

The US issue is that WE made it race based, and attempt(ED) to justify THAT with ongoing lies.

We still allow and some still participate in it, here in the US. Just google "Modern day slavery in the US". Humans are not very capable of rising above their baser behaviors.

Blacks Sold Blacks... Blacks Owned Blacks...

Facts.

peace...

How is NOT having slave blood relevant to him speaking on the subject? In order to be learned on subjects, you have to have a connection to them physically?

The NOT having the blood really isn't relevant to the issue at all. Her HAVING it just relates to a story-telling style when discussing an issue. I think you're thinking too deep into this one, Mal. Too cynically when nothing is there.

Either they are both Relevant, or neither is...

It can't be any other way.

It would be Irrelevant only if Barry were not Half Black and hadn't Run on being Chicago Black, when his Upbringing was Honestly Kansan White in the Island Paradise of Hawaii by his White Grandparents.

I have had a Blacker Experience than Barry, yet he Successfully Ran as if he had one.

Clarence Thomas had one, but he's an Uncle Thomas, so...

It's also why the Left Claimed that Clinton was the First Black President because he was the Closest we would ever get to one...

And they are Arguably Correct...

Clinton had a Blacker Experience than Barry too... And has Probably Fathered a Black Child.

peace...

Forum List

Back