We Knew Warmers Were Wacko...But Really?

SSDD

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2012
I have never had any doubt that warmers were a bit off...strike that...way off. But it seems that they are wackier than even I imagined. The weak minded simpletons have apparently bought into their own farce and are now suffering from....are you ready for this?....really....I mean, are you really ready for this?

Pre-Traumatic Stress Syndrome.

Pre-traumatic stress syndrome for Pete's sake. What sort of weak mind suffers from pre traumatic stress syndrome? How much of a whining wimp and vapor prone pu$$y does one have to be to suffer from pre traumatic stress?

Seems that climate scientists...being the screaming ninnies that they are have their own psychologists to help them with their weak minded hysteria. Here...read all about it.

Climate Scientists Face Psychological Problems -- Science of Us

What else is there really to say? Pre traumatic stress syndrome....a syndrome associated with a trauma that hasn't happened...a syndrome as a result of one's imagination. And these are supposed to be scientists. We have people who call themselves scientists who are suffering syndromes over a panic response to warming that is WELL within natural variation.

Just the thought of someone suffering from a thing as patently ridiculous as pre traumatic stress syndrome makes me ask...in all seriousness, what sort of psychological state must someone be in to suffer from such a thing? What sort of psychology would predispose someone to fall victim to such a ludicrous ailment?

I don't know what else to say other than I am not in the least surprised... Us skeptics have often discussed what might happen to the warmer wackaloons when the wheels finally came off and the crazy train went over the cliff...Could this be the result of model results finally getting so far away from reality that the practitioners of the idiot religion of AGW can't help but see that they have failed miserably and are going to have to start explaining their failure....could this be an avoidance mechanism?

Pre traumatic stress syndrome....can climate science possibly get any more warped?

4.gif

I have never had any doubt that warmers were a bit off...strike that...way off. But it seems that they are wackier than even I imagined. The weak minded simpletons have apparently bought into their own farce and are now suffering from....are you ready for this?....really....I mean, are you really ready for this?

Pre-traumatic stress syndrome for Pete's sake. What sort of weak mind suffers from pre traumatic stress syndrome? How much of a whining wimp and vapor prone pu$$y does one have to be to suffer from pre traumatic stress?

Seems that climate scientists...being the screaming ninnies that they are have their own psychologists to help them with their weak minded hysteria. Here...read all about it.

What else is there really to say? Pre traumatic stress syndrome....a syndrome associated with a trauma that hasn't happened...a syndrome as a result of one's imagination. And these are supposed to be scientists. We have people who call themselves scientists who are suffering syndromes over a panic response to warming that is WELL within natural variation.

Just the thought of someone suffering from a thing as patently ridiculous as pre traumatic stress syndrome makes me ask...in all seriousness, what sort of psychological state must someone be in to suffer from such a thing? What sort of psychology would predispose someone to fall victim to such a ludicrous ailment?

I don't know what else to say other than I am not in the least surprised... Us skeptics have often discussed what might happen to the warmer wackaloons when the wheels finally came off and the crazy train went over the cliff...Could this be the result of model results finally getting so far away from reality that the practitioners of the idiot religion of AGW can't help but see that they have failed miserably and are going to have to start explaining their failure....could this be an avoidance mechanism?

Pre traumatic stress syndrome....can climate science possibly get any more warped?

I am SPEECHLESS!

PRE... which means they haven't suffered it yet, but WILL....??? This is kin to a 2 year old throwing a tantrum for not getting their way.. IF they dont get their way they is gonna have traumatic stress..

I'll give them traumatic stress... a butt paddling!

SO this is the new name for alarmists throwing a hussy fit for not getting their way?

ETA: I had to go back and check that this was a serious paper, not a hoax, MY GOD ITS REAL, done by a real psychologist. (this psych doc must really be hard up for clients)

Last edited:

I am SPEECHLESS!

PRE... which means they haven't suffered it yet, but WILL....??? This is kin to a 2 year old throwing a tantrum for not getting their way.. IF they dont get their way they is gonna have traumatic stress..

SO this is the new name for alarmists throwing a hussy fit for not getting their way?

ETA: I had to go back and check that this was a serious paper, not a hoax, MY GOD ITS REAL, done by a real psychologist. (this psych doc must really be hard up for clients)

Another inventive way for liberals to go on disability.

Are they talking about smart photons now?

Interesting....trying to derail a thread with your theory that things must be "smart" in order to obey the laws of physics. Why not start a thread if you feel you must get it off your chest?

"Confirmed wacko declares everyone else is a wacko. Film at 11."

As usual, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried....I didn't declare them wacko..they psychologist they turn to with their whiney hysterical fears declared them wacko....I suppose you fear that you will begin to or already suffer from pre traumatic stress syndrome as well....or at least feel for the poor weak minded losers who do.

I am SPEECHLESS!

Right now, they are suffering over the fact that they will suffer...I guess it is like when you were a kid and someone ran up to you and told you that your mom knew what you were doing and you were in big trouble and she wanted you home right now....they are suffering that long walk back home to get their punishment for lying, faking data, manufacturing results, calling computer model output real data, and promoting alarmism which cost hundreds of billions.

When we were kids, we just called it being in trouble...wacko climate scientists have to call it pre traumatic stress syndrome. What a bunch of losers with a great big capital flashing red neon "L"

Interesting....trying to derail a thread with your theory that things must be "smart" in order to obey the laws of physics. Why not start a thread if you feel you must get it off your chest?

Interesting....trying to derail a thread with your theory

Mentioning your wacky theory on a thread about wackos isn't really derailing.

Why not start a thread

I prefer to mock your idiocy where I find it.

I know lots of people who drive themselves crazy by worrying about imaginary or unlikely things.

Giving a name to it is pretty funny though. Pre traumatic stress syndrome. Hahahahaha.

Interesting....trying to derail a thread with your theory

Smart particles is your hypothesis..not mine...and if they aren't the topic of the OP, then sure it is to derail a thread

Given that the topic of this thread is nothing but ad hominem attacks and prejudice, it could use some derailment.

Forum List

Back