We Have the Greatest Economy Ever, BUT...

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
We need a massive 1% rate cut and a stimulus package! AHAHAH!!!!

Bill Clinton didn't have to beg the FED for an overly massive rate cut, or need government debt financed stimulus to boost the supposedly greatest economy ever!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget. Trump is crying over a weak little 2% and he has spent $trillions in debt to finance this supposedly greatest economy ever.

Trump inherited a $500B/yr annual government deficit in 2016, and he ran that up to $1.2+T- That $700 Billion/yr, a massive increase in deficit!!!!! That $700 B/yr is has caused this little pop in our economy, GDP has only increased slightly from Obama. Now that government deficit spending is less effective and the trade war is causing problems.

FACT OF THE DAY:
The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years!!

Trump's tax cuts and government spending/stimulus has cost almost that amount in 1 year!!!!!

WTF!!!!

Bill Clinton didn't have to beg the FED for an overly massive rate cut, or need government debt financed stimulus to boost the supposedly greatest economy ever!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget. Trump is crying over a weak little 2% and he has spent $trillions in debt to finance this supposedly greatest economy ever.

Trump inherited a $500B/yr annual government deficit in 2016, and he ran that up to $1.2+T- That $700 Billion/yr, a massive increase in deficit!!!!! That $700 B/yr is has caused this little pop in our economy, GDP has only increased slightly from Obama. Now that government deficit spending is less effective and the trade war is causing problems.

FACT OF THE DAY:

Trump's tax cuts and government spending/stimulus has cost almost that amount in 1 year!!!!!

WTF!!!!

Trump should initiate Kash For Klunkers. 'Twould be a brilliant idea. Or revive Solyndra.

The Dems want to sabotage the economy. I bet they'd even be willing to make deals with their communist friends in China to make it happen.

Bill Clinton was the beneficiary of a Goldilocks economy. He had very little to do with that. By contrast he had a lot to do with the banking collapse of 2008, which we have still not recovered from and what Donald Trump is dealing with now.

Excerpt:
>>>>Clinton also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Democrats say things like "tax cuts cost money" because they believe the government owns all the money and they let the little people have some.

Democrats believe the people serve the government. They don't believe the government serves the people.

• Banned
Bill Clinton was the beneficiary of a Goldilocks economy. He had very little to do with that. By contrast he had a lot to do with the banking collapse of 2008, which we have still not recovered from and what Donald Trump is dealing with now.

Excerpt:
>>>>Clinton also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.
WOW, I get it you are all jealous of Clinton's success. You don't want to bring up the financial crisis because then we are reminded that it occurred 7 years into Bush's turn and was mainly a result of his policies- Bush's failures, and Clinton's golden age economy isn't the issue here though.

I see you are all crickets on trump's fake economy.

I see you forget that Obama's stimulus package was $800B over 10 years, while Trump has increased deficit spending by almost that much in 1 year!!!!!!

The facts are brutal to Trump, he is begging for a massive rate cut- a sign of economic weakness, he has insane deficits from his stimulus, and he still hasn't achieved annual 3% GDP.

How can we have the greatest economy ever if Trump is begging for a rate cut, and running $1.2+ T deficits?

Excerpt:
WOW, I get it you are all jealous of Clinton's success. You don't want to bring up the financial crisis because then we are reminded that it occurred 7 years into Bush's turn and was mainly a result of his policies- Bush's failures, and Clinton's golden age economy isn't the issue here though.

I see you forget that Obama's stimulus package was $800B over 10 years, while Trump has increased deficit spending by almost that much in 1 year!!!!!!

The facts are brutal to Trump, he is begging for a massive rate cut- a sign of economic weakness, he has insane deficits from his stimulus, and he still hasn't achieved annual 3% GDP.

How can we have the greatest economy ever if Trump is begging for a rate cut, and running $1.2+ T deficits?

What were rates during Ear's fabulous economy, dumbass?

FACT OF THE DAY:

WTF!!!!
fact of the day - this is another tits on a nun useless rant from a hater who just needs to scream SOMETHING so this came up.

Excerpt:

Ears??? Is that some childish name for Obama? Wow, you have quite the intellect! Ha!

Well Obama inherited the Bush/GOP economic meltdown... The worst crisis since the great depression... a country losing 800K jobs a month...

So a country like that needs 0 rates and heavy stimulus, hence the $800B over 10 yrs...(trump's used that same stimulus in 1 year)

Are you trying to say that Trump's economy is as weak as the 2010 US economy??? I thought we had the greatest economy ever???

Here's a little lesson for you: When you have an improving economy and extremely low rates, then you raise rates into that. That's how economics and fiscal policy work, obviously you don't know that.

I ask you, how can we have the greatest economy ever, but need a 1% rate cut and more stimulus on top of our insane $1.2T deficits??????????

Excerpt:

Ears??? Is that some childish name for Obama? Wow, you have quite the intellect! Ha!

Well Obama inherited the Bush/GOP economic meltdown... The worst crisis since the great depression... a country losing 800K jobs a month...

So a country like that needs 0 rates and heavy stimulus, hence the $800B over 10 yrs...(trump's used that same stimulus in 1 year)

Are you trying to say that Trump's economy is as weak as the 2010 US economy??? I thought we had the greatest economy ever???

Here's a little lesson for you: When you have an improving economy and extremely low rates, then you raise rates into that. That's how economics and fiscal policy work, obviously you don't know that.

I ask you, how can we have the greatest economy ever, but need a 1% rate cut and more stimulus on top of our insane $1.2T deficits??????????

Yeah Ears. You're just blabbering to blabber and regurgitating the same garbage every loon spews.

Again what were the rates under Ears and what would have happened if they'd increased? We both know...well I do, you seem I'll informed and clueless

At this moment, there is one (1) very strong economic number: The unemployment rate. It's not driving growth, but it's a very good number.

And it's pretty clearly a continuation:

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2009_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif

FACT OF THE DAY:

WTF!!!!
The Impeached Rapist fought hard against a balanced budget.
IN fact the Impeached Rapist Shut-Down the government instead of signing Newt's balanced budget.
The Impeached Rapist is who caused the Great Recession with his mortgage policies.
The corrupt Democratic Party rapes the middle class.

When the Tech stock bubble was inflating the Troglocrats bragged about what an economic genius Billyboy was, but when the Tech stock bubble burst and caused a recession the Troglocrats blamed it on Bush BEFORE he even took office.
Troglocrats are sacks of stuff

The greatest economy ever keeps finding ways to increase its debt. Sounds antithetical...

FACT OF THE DAY:

WTF!!!!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget.

The Internet Bubble was cool!!!

I can’t decide to be frustrated or amused when reading all these post which are motivated by politics, yet the thread topic is the stock market.

I’m not saying presidents and politics can’t influence the markets or the economy. I am saying that nearly every poster on this thread has a Political agenda, and your post show how your biases have blinded you all to reality.

Drop your political party affiliation and you will do much better (trust me) in the market.

FACT OF THE DAY:

WTF!!!!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget.

The Internet Bubble was cool!!!

Bubba's balanced budget and surplus is a myth

The Dems want to sabotage the economy. I bet they'd even be willing to make deals with their communist friends in China to make it happen.

Correect. Thats why they are spreading the fake Recession lie.
The recession is another fake Russia Collusion headgame, or Trump will start WW3 headgame, or all the others. The news media just flat out lies, and the dopey moron liberal idiots in this forum gobble it up.

Forum List

Back