We have lost our collective minds.......

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
So, this couple who I know through a past colleague.... took a selfie of themselves, with their newly dead aunt lying in a hospital bed.
And posted it on facebook.
WHAT THE F*CK????
In what world is this acceptable??
There is no end to the sheer pathetic attention seeking morons.
This one takes the cake.

Well, there was the pic of Kathy Griffin holding up the severed, bloody head of President Trump, which some people thought was okay. I don't know what to say, if this isn't a sign of a deteriorating society then I don't know what is. It's like any sense of decorum and civility is rapidly vanishing.

So, this couple who I know through a past colleague.... took a selfie of themselves, with their newly dead aunt lying in a hospital bed.
WHAT THE F*CK????
This one takes the cake.
That's pretty bizarre.

Well, there was the pic of Kathy Griffin holding up the severed, bloody head of President Trump, which some people thought was okay. I don't know what to say, if this isn't a sign of a deteriorating society then I don't know what is. It's like any sense of decorum and civility is rapidly vanishing.
That's not analogous to this at all.

WHAT THE F*CK????
This one takes the cake.
That's really incredible. It's really creepy and bizarre taking pictures of dead people (and more creepy and bizarre if you take a "selfie with a dead").
Facebook shouldn't allow these selfies... :eek:

Forum List

Back