We Don’t Need No Flaming Sparky Cars

What’s that have to do with EV cars killing people while you freaks lie about your motives for killing people like you are with your big Pharma jabs?
Pharma jobs? You listen to Hannity constantly jump from one subject to another to confuse the listener, so you think that is the way to have a real conversation. It is not.

Pharma jobs? You listen to Hannity constantly jump from one subject to another to confuse the listener, so you think that is the way to have a real conversation. It is not.
You lied on ever post in this thread. Have you no shame? Or is that just part of your pathological liar trait?
Yes, you freaks are big Pharma lovers.

No explosion?
WTF?
Like I said, you evil freaks should all be locked up.
Your link didn't mention an explosion. It was a bus that caught fire. Everybody got off. The end. I'm sure a bus catching on fire is not unheard of.

You lied on ever post in this thread. Have you no shame? Or is that just part of your pathological liar trait?
Yes, you freaks are big Pharma lovers.
Every remark I have made was accurate and truthful to the post I was responding to. You are the one bouncing to different incidents to muddy the subject. Like a true trumpster, when your double talk and obfuscaion fails, you shout "LIAR!! LIAR!!" You're so predictable.

Every remark I have made was accurate and truthful to the post I was responding to. You are the one bouncing to different incidents to muddy the subject. Like a true trumpster, when your double talk and obfuscaion fails, you shout "LIAR!! LIAR!!" You're so predictable.
Shitforbrains claims doing 94mph is really 54mph then says doing 94 in a residential street and wrapping your car around a pole is just like sn EV sitting at a light bursting into flames, then goes on to lie about the EXPLODING bus was being charged.

As has been pointed out repeatedly, the risk of fire in an EV is a small fraction of the risk of fire in an ICE vehicle.

Is that why Europe just recalled their EV busses?

TEN LINKS. I did a search for "compare fire risk between EV and ICE". I didn't even look at what these article said, this is everything that Google returned. None of these articles even suggest that EVs have a greater fire risk than ICE vehicles. One government study puts the risk of ICE fires 100 TIMES the risk in EVs.

TEN LINKS. I did a search for "compare fire risk between EV and ICE". I didn't even look at what these article said, this is everything that Google returned. None of these articles even suggest that EVs have a greater fire risk than ICE vehicles. One government study puts the risk of ICE fires 100 TIMES the risk in EVs.

There over 100 MILLION gas/diesel cars on the road in Europe and Asia versus a less than 50,000 Electric cars of the world.

Think Crick think!

His Tesla turned off in the middle of the road and burst into flames.

His doors and windows refused to open. Fortunately he had the physical strength to break a window out.

Isn't it cool how you don't have to buy an electric car if you don't want one?

Forum List

Back