We definitely need more women in public office

There are few women worth the office they are holding now. Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Tammy Duckworth. Where are the worthwhile women? Jodi Ernst, maybe.

I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.

However.

We DEFINITELY need more women in public office. They are just as capable of handling the job as men. And more importantly, they - on average - have personality traits that men often lack on average.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men.

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise.

3) They don’t have the egos men often have.

4) Oh, and for the most part, they aren’t sex perverts.

Again, I stress, these observations are ON AVERAGE. Obviously a lot of men have these attributes just as a lot of women lack them.

I think you're right, of course. but I'll say that where I am, women do run for office in large numbers. and they run because they can win and they aren't trashed like women in redder states.

'We definitely need more women in public office'

Why...Democrats running out of good looking women to sexually harrass, sexually assault, grope, and rape...only left with Hillary, Wasserman-Schultz, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters...?!

:p

Forum List

Back