We Con the World

This producer of this video is Caroline Glick, who just happens to be deputy managing editor and columnist for the Jerusalem Post, and a former adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu. She also performs in it.

Glick stated that the video was produced by Latma, a "political satire" web broadcast.

Latma is actually an "initiative" of the Center for Security Policy (CSP) in Washington, D.C., another hardline neo-con Likudnik propaganda factory where Glick is the Senior Middle East Fellow.

This producer of this video is Caroline Glick, who just happens to be deputy managing editor and columnist for the Jerusalem Post, and a former adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu. She also performs in it.

Glick stated that the video was produced by Latma, a "political satire" web broadcast.

Latma is actually an "initiative" of the Center for Security Policy (CSP) in Washington, D.C., another hardline neo-con Likudnik propaganda factory where Glick is the Senior Middle East Fellow.

Israel's attempt to get all that egg off its face. Major propaganda blitz in the pipe.

:eusa_doh:

Of course! Only some humorless person wouldn't find the most loathsome sort of racist stereotypes to be hilarious!

2lmox8j.jpg

It seems you are the one resorting to racial stereotypes, unless you can point to some in the video I posted.

Of course! Only some humorless person wouldn't find the most loathsome sort of racist stereotypes to be hilarious!

2lmox8j.jpg

It seems you are the one resorting to racial stereotypes, unless you can point to some in the video I posted.

Let's see... we have Jewish "actors" dressed up in keffiyehs and Hamas bandanas, waving weapons, grimacing and smirking as they deliver lines such as "Allah has shown us for facts there's no demand" and "if Islam and terror brighten up your mood," sprinkling in a little Arabic here and there like "Yalla!" ("Let's go") and "Itbakh al yahud" ("Slaughter the Jews.")

Let's see... we have Jewish "actors" dressed up in keffiyehs and Hamas bandanas, waving weapons, grimacing and smirking as they deliver lines such as "Allah has shown us for facts there's no demand" and "if Islam and terror brighten up your mood," sprinkling in a little Arabic here and there like "Yalla!" ("Let's go") and "Itbakh al yahud" ("Slaughter the Jews.")

Hamas is a race now? I am also pretty sure that Arabic is a pretty common language among the Jews given that it is one of the tow official languages of Israel. Keffiyehs were worn by Jews for years.

As for the comments about Islam, wouldn't those involve religious bigotry, and not racism?

Hamas is a race now? I am also pretty sure that Arabic is a pretty common language among the Jews given that it is one of the tow official languages of Israel. Keffiyehs were worn by Jews for years.

As for the comments about Islam, wouldn't those involve religious bigotry, and not racism?

First of all, the video is not portraying "Hamas." It's portraying the Arabs and Turks on the ships (along with their non-Arab, non-Muslim supporters) as terrorists. And it clearly attempts to link the Muslim religion to terror.

Of course it's bigotry, but it goes beyond mere religion. Christian Palestinians also wear keffiyehs and pray to Allah.

And fluent Arabic is not commonly spoken by Israelis of non-Arab origin (except for certain specialties in the military.) Most of the soldiers serving in the West Bank have little more than a rudimentary command of the language.

How about if Palestinians dress up in kipot or shtofener and dance around singing about how they love money and the blood of Christian babies to bake into matzos - wouldn’t you find that racist? (or bigoted or whichever term you prefer that indicates the slur of an ethnic group.)

First of all, the video is not portraying "Hamas." It's portraying the Arabs and Turks on the ships (along with their non-Arab, non-Muslim supporters) as terrorists. And it clearly attempts to link the Muslim religion to terror.

Of course it's bigotry, but it goes beyond mere religion. Christian Palestinians also wear keffiyehs and pray to Allah.

And fluent Arabic is not commonly spoken by Israelis of non-Arab origin (except for certain specialties in the military.) Most of the soldiers serving in the West Bank have little more than a rudimentary command of the language.

How about if Palestinians dress up in kipot or shtofener and dance around singing about how they love money and the blood of Christian babies to bake into matzos - wouldn’t you find that racist? (or bigoted or whichever term you prefer that indicates the slur of an ethnic group.)

Wouldn't be any worse than this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4[/ame]

Last edited:
Same old same old.

I bet you didn't even watch it.

Actually, your video is the "same old same old" - same old Zio demonization of Muslims, the Palestinian people, and anyone who might support them.

And it's all supposedly just a "satire."

Even though the Netanyahu administration has been denying a humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

Even though the Netanyahu administration has claimed that the flotilla activists were “terrorists" and "terror supporters."

Even though this "satiric video," which repeats the very same propaganda from the Netanyahu administration, is created by a former advisor to Netanyahu.

Even thought this video is distributed by a person working in Netanyahu‘s press office to all foreign correspondents (supposedly “by accident.”)

It all has absolutely no connection to Israeli government policy or ideology.

Same old same old.

I bet you didn't even watch it.

Actually, your video is the "same old same old" - same old Zio demonization of Muslims, the Palestinian people, and anyone who might support them.

And it's all supposedly just a "satire."

Even though the Netanyahu administration has been denying a humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

Even though the Netanyahu administration has claimed that the flotilla activists were “terrorists" and "terror supporters."

Even though this "satiric video," which repeats the very same propaganda from the Netanyahu administration, is created by a former advisor to Netanyahu.

Even thought this video is distributed by a person working in Netanyahu‘s press office to all foreign correspondents (supposedly “by accident.”)

It all has absolutely no connection to Israeli government policy or ideology.

I already agreed with all your points, and it is funny.

Would I think them racist as a result of one video? Probably not, but they do work to demonstrate their racism on a daily basis. That is something you will have to take up with them though, not me.

Would I think them racist as a result of one video? Probably not, but they do work to demonstrate their racism on a daily basis. That is something you will have to take up with them though, not me.

True - Glick has a long reputation as an Islamophobic extremist.

But her video speaks for itself. Casual viewers who know nothing of her career or connections can immediately see the utter depravity of jeering at civilians who were just murdered or injured by the IDF, smearing them as terrorists, while mocking the collective punishment of an entire population.

And they wonder why world opinion of Israel continues to plummet...

True - Glick has a long reputation as an Islamophobic extremist.

But her video speaks for itself. Casual viewers who know nothing of her career or connections can immediately see the utter depravity of jeering at civilians who were just murdered or injured by the IDF, smearing them as terrorists, while mocking the collective punishment of an entire population.

And they wonder why world opinion of Israel continues to plummet...

I tell ya, I have no idea who these people are in this video, nor do I care. I did not make any connection to the points you make. What I do get is that...

Its funny as hell!

Forum List

Back