We can be sure Obama is right about Uran - War Shrub has spoken

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
In Rare Remarks, George W. Bush Argues Against the Lifting of Iran Sanctions

By JASON HOROWITZ and MAGGIE HABERMAN

APRIL 26, 2015

LAS VEGAS — Former President George W. Bush said the United States must show that it can follow through on its promises, and argued against the lifting of sanctions against Iran during rare remarks about foreign policy in a meeting with hundreds of Jewish donors here Saturday night.

Mr. Bush told the 700 donors attending a closed-door Republican Jewish Coalition spring meeting that he would not criticize President Obama, whose aim to degrade and ultimately destroy the Islamic State he applauded. But the former president nevertheless offered comments that many in the audience viewed as a tacit critique of his successor.

Right now the lifting of sanctions if the Iranian regime complies with the framework for a deal is a US promise.

If Dubya is opposed - the deal must go through. He blew it big time on UN inspections and lifting sanctions on Iraq.

My God - who would listen to this idiot again or care what he thinks about Iran. It seems he's trying skim off some of the Jewish voters for Brother Jeb.

I would certainly follow GWB advice rather than follow mrobamas plan 'not fooled' !! Just saying , just for the record !!

Of all people to criticize President Obama - GW. We tried it his way and all it got us was a mountain of debt (which GW lied about), hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed (which GW lied about) and an even more unstable Middle East - which GW lied about.

BUT, not at all surprising that GW has joined the RW traitors who work SO hard to sabotage and weaken the US.

He needs to crawl back under his rock.

I would certainly follow GWB advice rather than follow mrobamas plan 'not fooled' !! Just saying , just for the record !!

Why? He was so absolutely wrong to not let the UN inspections in Iraq continue and have those sanctions lifted. Obama said invading Iraq would be dumb. And it was.

hey NotFooled , look , trusting iran is a mistake in my opinion . Just that simple !!

and like I said , just my opinion NotFooled. Go ahead though , follow mrobama , ok with me as we see what happens .

Why? He was so absolutely wrong to not let the UN inspections in Iraq continue and have those sanctions lifted. Obama said invading Iraq would be dumb. And it was.
Obama also said "if you like your doctor......."

Forum List

Back