We are told only the news someone wants us to know...

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I like Fox News.. but they won't tell us the most important information we could possibly be given: that concerning vote integrity/lack thereof.

Newsmax talks about this kind of thing although I am not sure about whether they do this currently. I have been there only sporadically in the last few months. BTW I notice they had the Sinema switching story long b4 USMB did or other sites

In any case, you always wonder: Are they telling us all the most important stories there are "out there"?

If they don't want to do the BIGGEST Story of the Century or maybe it's the biggest in all US history (my take), then what else are they not telling us?!

:oops:

They are not telling us that the Checks and Balances do not work, because the separation of government is inadequate.

US4CC.meme.AOC_JH - Checks_Balances - Oligarchy.png

My views :
It's now 1984, the dystopian world. But it's not all doom & gloom. Lots of Americans know perfectly well what's going on in US. All yanks are idiots? No. lol. :)

Facts:
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- At 34%, Americans' trust in the mass media to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly" is essentially unchanged from last year and just two points higher than the lowest that Gallup has recorded, in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount." Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio. Notably, this is the first time that the percentage of Americans with no trust at all in the media is higher than the percentage with a great deal or a fair amount combined.

Source:
Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low – Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low

• Banned
No...

Legitimate news sources are not telling you what you want to hear so you don't think you're getting the whole story.
and you are God so you know exactly what I and everyone else wants to hear

ummm... otay

• Banned
My views :
It's now 1984, the dystopian world. But it's not all doom & gloom. Lots of Americans know perfectly well what's going on in US. All yanks are idiots? No. lol. :)

Facts:
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- At 34%, Americans' trust in the mass media to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly" is essentially unchanged from last year and just two points higher than the lowest that Gallup has recorded, in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount." Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio. Notably, this is the first time that the percentage of Americans with no trust at all in the media is higher than the percentage with a great deal or a fair amount combined.

Source:
Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low – Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low
well, I suspected as much

although if they knew as much as I do... it would be more like: only 2% have any trust whatsoever. I have trust in Newsmax and a few others. Fox.. I trust some of their people, not all. I'm glad Wallace is gone.

Forum List

Back