WBC Brings Its Roadshow to Brooklyn

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Westboro Baptist Church Coming to New York Sunday to Protest Same-Sex Marriage

​Yesterday, we wrote about how NOM will be protesting same-sex marriage through the state on Sunday, but at locations which appear to be keeping their distance from actual weddings. However, according to a schedule posted on godhatesfags.com, the Westboro Baptist Church will also be picketing the first day of same-sex marriage, but will be doing so right in the faces of same-sex couples.
Their schedule is after the jump.

Westboro Baptist Church Coming to New York Sunday to Protest Same-Sex Marriage - New York News - Runnin' Scared

part of me really wishes some of the gay guys would go over and kiss these losers flat on the mouth.

but really, i'm sure they wouldn't want WBC cooties.

So, did the Phelps freaks survive the day or what...? :dunno:

The controversial Westboro church plans to protest at City Marriage Bureaus throughout New York City, Governor Andrew Cuomo’s local office and the Gracie Mansion where Mayor Bloomberg is scheduled to officiate the weddings of two homosexual staffers.

"WBC will picket the reprobates of Fag infested New York state to remind them that God defined marriage as a sacred union between one man and one woman for life," Westboro stated on its website.

At least 800 same-sex couples are expected to be married by city officials on Sunday. Mayor Bloomberg initially announced a lottery to fill the 764 available slots but that plan was scrapped after city officials said Friday that they would be able to accommodate all who apply for marriage licenses and ceremonies.

Protest at the Marriage Bureaus will take place at the Manhattan Office 7:30-9:00 a.m., at the Brooklyn office 9:45-10:30 a.m., at the Bronx office 11:15-12:00 p.m. and finally at the Gracie Mansion from 4:30-5:00 p.m.

Westboro to Rally Against Gay Marriage in NYC Sunday, Christian News

​Yesterday, we wrote about how NOM will be protesting same-sex marriage through the state on Sunday, but at locations which appear to be keeping their distance from actual weddings. However, according to a schedule posted on godhatesfags.com, the Westboro Baptist Church will also be picketing the first day of same-sex marriage, but will be doing so right in the faces of same-sex couples.

Westboro Baptist Church Coming to New York Sunday to Protest Same-Sex Marriage - New York News - Runnin' Scared

part of me really wishes some of the gay guys would go over and kiss these losers flat on the mouth.

Oh if that was to happen you'd see Phelps true colors come out. I've always thought that hatred was some projecting self loathing going on.

Oh if that was to happen you'd see Phelps true colors come out. I've always thought that hatred was some projecting self loathing going on.

They say that's true of most homophobes. I figure anyone who thinks it's a "choice" to be gay or that you can "pray away the gay", must struggle with that "choice" every day

It would be pretty funny, though. :D

Both the Torah and the New Testament say is that God hates homosexuals.

That fact cannot be denied.

But I disagree with them using military funerals as their protest venues. :doubt:

Both the Torah and the New Testament say is that God hates homosexuals.

That fact cannot be denied.

But I disagree with them using military funerals as their protest venues. :doubt:

God doesn't hate anyone. He is not going to condone certain thin gs but his one wish is everyone would live as he has set forth.

Be so kind as to presnet us with the passage or passages from the Torah or Quran that says God hates homosexuals.

The notorious church plans to also join other rallies against gay marriage including the "Let the People Vote" protests organized by the National Organization for Marriage and supported by Bronx Senator Rev. Ruben Diaz.

The NOM protest, which is calling for a referendum on gay marriage, will take place at four locations in New York: Manhattan, Albany, Buffalo and Rochester. Supporters of traditional marriage say that the issue should be decided by the 20 million people in New York.

No, it shouldn’t.

The majority does not determine the rights of others; their hatred is compounded by their ignorance of the law.

Just take all the lids off the manholes...:eusa_whistle:

They were protesting in Brooklyn across the street from my office a few years ago (on the same street corner normally occupied by the Black Israelites). There was a lot of police "protection" present.

:lol:

1-2871807-5988033.jpg

Forum List

Back