Wayfair Employess Plan Walkout Today Over Providing Beds to Children

It isnt the company, but a SIGNIF8CANT percentage of left-wing employees.

Societies never advance under liberalism

Wayfair employees plan walkout over $200K furniture order to immigration detention facility.

Perhaps the Wayfair employees don't want to be know for working for the company that furnished concentration camps.
:CryingCow:

What part of illegal don’t you understand? These diseased illegal aliens break the law in the first act they do....crossing the border illegally
you fucking retard lol

I guess it's illegal unless the illegal alien makes your bed.....right?
lol
You’re no going to stop all illegal aliens from crossing the border no matter what methods are used obviously, let them live in the shadows the whole time they’re here… They deserve that

Wayfair employees plan walkout over $200K furniture order to immigration detention facility.

Perhaps the Wayfair employees don't want to be know for working for the company that furnished concentration camps.

Dumb way of keeping it quiet. Hell, now all of America knows it.

Why do Wayfair employees want children sleeping on concrete?

Why couldn't someone order labor camps be formed and make the inmates make their own furniture?

Why do left wing nuts object to people getting help and beds?

Wayfair employees plan walkout over $200K furniture order to immigration detention facility

They don't want the detainees to sleep in beds?

fox so called news isn't the most reliable and honest so I didn't read their story.

I did a search on it to get a more fair and balanced reporting of it.

Wayfair employees walk out after company's sales to migrant children holding facility

It is not about not wanting children to have beds.

It's about the fact that the employees have a conscience. Here are their words;

After discovering the sale, more than 500 workers wrote to Wayfair management asking them to stop doing business with BCFS. "The United States government and its contractors are responsible for the detention and mistreatment of hundreds of thousands of migrants seeking asylum in our country -- we want that to end. We also want to be sure that Wayfair has no part in enabling, supporting, or profiting from this practice," reads their letter, posted on Twitter.

The CEO refused so the employees walked out.

I support the employees. They are doing the right thing.

If one of those BCFS contacted me to buy my work, I would politely tell them I'm just way too busy to be able to handle their order.

Why couldn't someone order labor camps be formed and make the inmates make their own furniture?

Why do left wing nuts object to people getting help and beds?
My post was sarcasm suggesting "Labor Camps".

Wayfair employees plan walkout over $200K furniture order to immigration detention facility

fox so called news isn't the most reliable and honest so I didn't read their story.

Wayfair employees walk out after company's sales to migrant children holding facility

After discovering the sale, more than 500 workers wrote to Wayfair management asking them to stop doing business with BCFS. "The United States government and its contractors are responsible for the detention and mistreatment of hundreds of thousands of migrants seeking asylum in our country -- we want that to end. We also want to be sure that Wayfair has no part in enabling, supporting, or profiting from this practice," reads their letter, posted on Twitter.

If one of those BCFS contacted me to buy my work, I would politely tell them I'm just way too busy to be able to handle their order.
Dana wants to deny children beds!

Good. Keep those children sleeping on a concrete floor. Pharmaceutical companies should refuse to sell medications. Food companies should refuse to distribute food to the centers. Spread that virtue signaling. While democrats are at it, cut off their electricity and water.

Every one of those who walked out should be fired.

That's only morality if there were real concentration camps. If there were concentration camps no one would go through the expense of giving them mattresses.

Good. Keep those children sleeping on a concrete floor. Pharmaceutical companies should refuse to sell medications. Food companies should refuse to distribute food to the centers. Spread that virtue signaling. While democrats are at it, cut off their electricity and water.

Every one of those who walked out should be fired.
It's not the company, just too many employees

It's idiotic to call them concentration camps. Those people walked or hitchhiked hundreds of miles to get into one. THEY WANT TO BE THERE. They deserve beds for heavens sake.

They are trying to get into the country and they don't mind this stay in an American way station. They deserve to not sleep on the floor. They should even get tables and chairs to eat their dinner on, I think.

It's idiotic to call them concentration camps. Those people walked or hitchhiked hundreds of miles to get into one. THEY WANT TO BE THERE. They deserve beds for heavens sake.

They are trying to get into the country and they don't mind this stay in an American way station. They deserve to not sleep on the floor. They should even get tables and chairs to eat their dinner on, I think.
You're a lone voice among the insane. Baby steps.

Of course they don't deserve beds. Or tables or chairs or blankets or food. They can be fed when they board transport home

Who said anything about concentration camps? I didn't. I didn't post it in my reply.

I was just telling you the reason why they are doing this. It's not a matter of them not wanting the children to have those things, it's a matter of they don't want to do business with that company.

Before trump, people weren't put in detention camps in high numbers. They allowed a lot of them to have ankle bracelets to keep track of them. They allowed those who have relatives here to go stay with relatives. What's happening now isn't normal and people are outraged.

I don't blame them.

Who said anything about concentration camps? I didn't. I didn't post it in my reply.

I was just telling you the reason why they are doing this. It's not a matter of them not wanting the children to have those things, it's a matter of they don't want to do business with that company.

Before trump, people weren't put in detention camps in high numbers. They allowed a lot of them to have ankle bracelets to keep track of them. They allowed those who have relatives here to go stay with relatives. What's happening now isn't normal and people are outraged.

I don't blame them.
Before Trump there weren't organized armies of people marching on the US from Mexico and Central America. Not in the numbers we see now. Grow a frontal lobe. It's either take these people into custody of simply let whoever wants to come and live in the US enter.

Show me another nation in the world that simply lets everyone come in.

#38: You won't be allowed to move your ideas around between two threads with the same topic without badger tracking you to expose your arrogant failure to process your mother tongue. No need to give you a pop quiz in front of the people.

The criminal aliens have learned a new tactic. Several, actually.

There has been a sharp spike in illegal aliens coming with children. 30% with SOMEONE ELSES CHILD. Some are RENTING these children to illegal aliens. They HAVE TO BE DETAINED.

These criminals have also learned to actually SEEK OUT BORDER PATROL AND CLAIM ASYLUM..

You people wont be happy unless these people are allowed free and open access to this country. At that point, we are no longer a nation.

Forum List

Back