Way To Go Mollie Hemingway! Names Whistleblower On Air Sending Panel Into A Panic

1. If we don't know of any laws he broke, then what's the basis for this scam?
  2. His motivations are relevant to the voters. They will ignore his complaint once they know it is bogus and that he's a Trump hater.

1. Is not the point of the investigation to determine if any laws were broken? Do police know for sure someone broke a law before they investigate?

2. As a mindless Trump sheep, you do not really speak for the vast majority of the voters.

1. No. The point of the show trial is to smear Trump. It's not a fact finding operation.
  2. Where did I say I speak for the majority of voters? Only imbecile leftwingers presume to do that.

1. That is you opinion, which counts for nada.

2. When you said "His motivations are relevant to the voters". you did not qualify which voters, thus you were speaking for them all. Sorry that your understanding of basic grammar is so weak, but it is what it is.

My goodness let’s not do a fact identification while the fake hiding is going on!!!!!

Lol......watch these wimpy pundits act like they got hit with a Phaser on Stun. I hope Mollie has a job this week.

Epic! Mollie Hemingway Leaves Fox News Panel Stunned, Stuttering After She Drops Eric Ciaramella's Name on Fox News Live Broadcast (VIDEO)
That Dim imbecile she was debating was insufferable.

Good for her!

I wonder if she will get canned for it.

we can only hope
Why would you want someone who speaks the absolute truth to get fired?

She does not know that the name she gave is the WB, she is just guessing like everyone else. She should not have said it and I hope she gets fired and lives off food stamps the rest of her sorry bitch ass life.

It's obvious this whistleblower has been angling to get the President since he was elected. Once the public understands that he's a leftwing activist, they will disregard everything he has said.
Yeah, right. The subsequent testimony from first hand witnesses will then be dismissed by everyone.

Ffs.
We have the transcript. What difference does their testimony make?

Is it a verbatim transcript?

It's obvious this whistleblower has been angling to get the President since he was elected. Once the public understands that he's a leftwing activist, they will disregard everything he has said.
Yeah, right. The subsequent testimony from first hand witnesses will then be dismissed by everyone.

Ffs.
We have the transcript. What difference does their testimony make?

Is it a verbatim transcript?
Oh puhleeze. It's as close as your going to get. It's certainly more credible than anything that pompous idiot Vindman has to say on the subject.

Last edited:
Lol......watch these wimpy pundits act like they got hit with a Phaser on Stun. I hope Mollie has a job this week.

Epic! Mollie Hemingway Leaves Fox News Panel Stunned, Stuttering After She Drops Eric Ciaramella's Name on Fox News Live Broadcast (VIDEO)

Good for her!

we can only hope

She does not know that the name she gave is the WB, she is just guessing like everyone else. She should not have said it and I hope she gets fired and lives off food stamps the rest of her sorry bitch ass life.
Wrong. We all know who he is. Schiff even named him, moron.

I doubt she will get fired. She's one of their rising stars.

Good for her!

we can only hope

He's also named in Volume 2 of the Mueller Report

Good for her!

we can only hope

She is some what of an outlier compared to the women that FoxNews normally hires.

Good for her!

we can only hope

He was named as the WB in the Mueller report? Really?

Good for her!

we can only hope

She is some what of an outlier compared to the women that FoxNews normally hires.

Yeah, she's smarter than most of them. She's the smartest woman on that channel - maybe even the smartest person.

we can only hope

Yep.... HE was a co-conspirator in that lie too..

we can only hope

Yeah, she's smarter than most of them. She's the smartest woman on that channel - maybe even the smartest person.

Has she ever had a real job or just spent her whole life telling people what to think?

Yep,, HE was a co-conspirator in that lie too..

wait...so you are telling me that in the Mueller report he is listed as the whistle blower?

Has she ever had a real job or just spent her whole life telling people what to think?

She works for the Federalist, asshole, and she still does. Has Schiff ever had a real job? Pelosi?

She works for the Federalist, asshole, and she still does. Has Schiff ever had a real job? Pelosi?

And what does the Federalist do?...oh yeah...tells people what to think!

Shiff and Pelois are pieces of shit I would nto allow to walk my dog...and this is the best you can compare her to...that might tell you something

Shiff and Pelois are pieces of shit I would nto allow to walk my dog...and this is the best you can compare her to...that might tell you something
Who should I compare her to, one of those douchebags on CNN?

Who should I compare her to, one of those douchebags on CNN?

They do the same thing she does

Forum List

Back