Wave of blue city Halloween murders across the country

What about all the killings in red states?

By your dumb logic, every murder in the country is on the DemoKKKrats, since this is a "blue" nation right now (WH, Senate, and House all Dem).

You good with that?

What about all the killings in red states?

Reading is fundamental. The murders are in blue cities, ran by Dem Mayors and Dem City Clowncils.

Cities run by people like you are invariably dirty, dangerous, and corrupt.

If they were run by people like me, they would be decent livable places where people played by the rules, and those that didn't would be drummed out. I'm a retired US Navy veteran, and following the rules and keeping things shipshape is kinda what the Navy does and teaches.

Hey.............YOU are the one that started this thread trying to blame Dems.
It's easy to blame Dems since they obviously started the collapse of the inner cities with LBJ's policies. Now nearly 60 years later they continue to allow the drugs to flow and the gangs to turn their neighborhoods into shooting galleries.

If they were run by people like me, they would be decent livable places where people played by the rules, and those that didn't would be drummed out. I'm a retired US Navy veteran, and following the rules and keeping things shipshape is kinda what the Navy does and teaches.
You were a coward that wouldn't leave his ship to a USO in foreign ports. You said so yourself. Spare us the war hero shit.

Forum List

Back