Watergate pro John Dean sez Trump's on his way to Nixonville

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
JOHN DEAN: Well, what I see and hear, in following it, are echoes of Watergate. If you recall, Watergate ran about 900 days. In other words, it went on for years, starting with a bungled burglary at the Democratic National Committee and right up to Richard Nixon’s resignation, followed by the conviction of his top aides. So it ran a long time. What we’re seeing is very accelerated. It’s partially responsible because of the media and the technology today, but it’s also the behavior of Trump and his aides, as well as the media’s vigilance on this. So we’re seeing things accelerated. And what I see or hear are echoes of Watergate. We don’t have Watergate 2.0 yet, but we have something that is beginning to look like it could go there.

As Calls Grow to Impeach Trump, Former Nixon Counsel John Dean Sees "Echoes of Watergate" | Democracy Now!

....nice work Reince, and thanks for getting the balling rolling fastly!

We're not five weeks in and the moonbats have already exhumed John Dean?

Is this what a death rattle sounds like?

Thread spamming is most associated with a nervous colon.

If we need proof, I am sure we can pull it out of applesack's ass.

colon.jpg

Last edited:
Any day now and Trump can expect that kitchen sink to come hurling toward him.

I remember Watergate...it did take awhile. In fact Nixon was re-elected while it was out there. But it ended up blowing up on him...the cover up.
What ended it for him was not taking the advice to burn the Oval Office tapes.

Now only democrats are so brazen as to not cover their tracks.

JOHN DEAN: Well, what I see and hear, in following it, are echoes of Watergate. If you recall, Watergate ran about 900 days. In other words, it went on for years, starting with a bungled burglary at the Democratic National Committee and right up to Richard Nixon’s resignation, followed by the conviction of his top aides. So it ran a long time. What we’re seeing is very accelerated. It’s partially responsible because of the media and the technology today, but it’s also the behavior of Trump and his aides, as well as the media’s vigilance on this. So we’re seeing things accelerated. And what I see or hear are echoes of Watergate. We don’t have Watergate 2.0 yet, but we have something that is beginning to look like it could go there.

As Calls Grow to Impeach Trump, Former Nixon Counsel John Dean Sees "Echoes of Watergate" | Democracy Now!

....nice work Reince, and thanks for getting the balling rolling fastly!
HAHAHAHA!!!

Forum List

Back