Watching Tucker Carslon, it's clear, the alt-left are insane

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I forget his official role, but the Mexican politician Ramos, just tosses out general comments that America is "racist". No responsibility for allowing thousands, and MILLIONS leaving their country and into America. Mainly for economic reasons.

All we hear are vile terms thrown around haphazardly, destroying lives and misrepresenting people. It's sick, and where will it end? Dehumanizing other can have an impact on how people believe they are empowered to act".

Scary stuff really. Think about that baseball game last year, THAT'S the end result of constantly attacking conservatives. This is fully out of the Communit Playbook. reading the ridiculous tweets and double standards, I don't know how you guys on the far left can see this danger. This is not liberalism, no way in hell.

Thank you for your time. As you were.

I forget his official role, but the Mexican politician Ramos, just tosses out general comments that America is "racist". No responsibility for allowing thousands, and MILLIONS leaving their country and into America. Mainly for economic reasons.

He is a talking head...

Jorge Ramos
News Anchor
Jorge Gilberto Ramos Ávalos is a Mexican-born American journalist and author. Regarded as the best-known Spanish-language news anchor in the United States of America, he has been referred to as "The Walter Cronkite of Latin America". Currently based in Miami, Florida, he anchors the Univision news television program Noticiero Univision, the Univision Sunday-morning political news program Al Punto, and the Fusion TV English-language program America with Jorge Ramos. He has covered five wars, and events ranging from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the War in Afghanistan.

Jorge Ramos (news anchor) - Wikipedia

I saw it...
Liberals are just plain stupid.

You've just come on here and made this comment. It's not exactly an intelligent comment, is it? You've grouped maybe 1/3rd of people together and said they're all stupid because one guy says something you don't understand or don't like.

Irony much?

He is a talking head...

Jorge Ramos
News Anchor
Jorge Gilberto Ramos Ávalos is a Mexican-born American journalist and author. Regarded as the best-known Spanish-language news anchor in the United States of America, he has been referred to as "The Walter Cronkite of Latin America". Currently based in Miami, Florida, he anchors the Univision news television program Noticiero Univision, the Univision Sunday-morning political news program Al Punto, and the Fusion TV English-language program America with Jorge Ramos. He has covered five wars, and events ranging from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the War in Afghanistan.

Jorge Ramos (news anchor) - Wikipedia
It's the people who consider the post a Winner that are the most interesting. Why go to the Zoo?

Tucker constantly gets the Leftist/Progressive loons to show their insanity. He digs at them as effectively as the president does.

All we hear are vile terms thrown around haphazardly, destroying lives and misrepresenting people. It's sick, and where will it end? Dehumanizing other can have an impact on how people believe they are empowered to act".

Scary stuff really. Think about that baseball game last year, THAT'S the end result of constantly attacking conservatives. This is fully out of the Communit Playbook. reading the ridiculous tweets and double standards, I don't know how you guys on the far left can see this danger. This is not liberalism, no way in hell.

I like his points but the man comes across as a pompous ass most times. Incredibly condescending

I like his points but the man comes across as a pompous ass most times. Incredibly condescending
Zero interest in facts or truth either

Zero interest in facts or truth either
I don't see him enough to make that judgment. I haven't had Fox News in months. I do miss the leg hour at noon tho

Forum List

Back