Watching Trump’s Campaign Manager on CBS News Now

Now you are attacking his campaign manager. Making fun of his presentation. Calling him names.

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

10277d55cf34a0d0a561db554d47585a7b2e61d4855d19ef5fe38316b2de3e2b_1.jpg

The reporters are all laughing at this douchebag.

Admit it, Candy...the recent polls showing Trump now ahead of Clinton have made you and all the liberally biased reporters at places like CBS soil yourselves...haven't they? This "douchebag" has eaten up Hillary's double digit lead in less than a month...Bernie still won't go away and Republicans who were for other candidates are quickly forming up around Trump because they loathe Clinton so much. And all this happened despite a full court press by the Main Stream Media to portray Trump in as negative a light as possible!

I didn't see it and question anything that comes off your keyboard but would like to point out that you don't even know what a reporter is. Anyone laughing is not a reporter, they are trying to spin the event. It serves only to feed their target audience.

Admit it, Candy...the recent polls showing Trump now ahead of Clinton have made you and all the liberally biased reporters at places like CBS soil yourselves...haven't they? This "douchebag" has eaten up Hillary's double digit lead in less than a month...Bernie still won't go away and Republicans who were for other candidates are quickly forming up around Trump because they loathe Clinton so much. And all this happened despite a full court press by the Main Stream Media to portray Trump in as negative a light as possible!

Congratulations…you set the record for inaccuracy per capita.

Looks like he’s about to be put in an oxygen tent having to answer for Drumpf’s Tax Returns.

I think Trump may be broke if he can’t afford anyone better than this.

Is that like Crooked Hillary getting all sweaty and nervous when she has to answer questions about her dishonesty and corruption?

Now you are attacking his campaign manager. Making fun of his presentation. Calling him names.

Childish and pathetic.

(and desperate)

His campaign manager did a shitty job just now. If you had watched it, you’d likely agree.

Sorry.
he may have done a poor job. I really don't know or care.

But my post was about how you responded to his presentation.

The same way I would expect a child to respond to someone they don't like.

You know...call him names. Make fun of him.

Forum List

Back