Watching the current Confirmation Hearing for William Barr, he just made Blumenthal look silly

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anyone see this interaction? Regarding the "allegations against the President"? It was an enjoyable interaction, like a reporter asking a judge about substance of a law, it was a schooling on Common Sense, Rule of Law and Due Process just by his questioning back of Blumenthal.

This guy is sharp and smart. I thought the same of Pompeo, this guy is on another level. Great choice by the president from what I've heard so far today.

LOL! He's pro-crime by all in the Great Douche klan, all get pardons.

See POTUS HW Bushy pardons. Barr ran the show. Letting Raygoon criminals
go.

Anyone see this interaction? Regarding the "allegations against the President"? It was an enjoyable interaction, like a reporter asking a judge about substance of a law, it was a schooling on Common Sense, Rule of Law and Due Process just by his questioning back of Blumenthal.

This guy is sharp and smart. I thought the same of Pompeo, this guy is on another level. Great choice by the president from what I've heard so far today.
Blumenthal = stolen valor

Cory Booker actually sounds intelligent, even as he focuses on the lefts classic race issue. I didn't realize when he was calm and collected he makes reasonable arguments, at least to consider.

Yeah, he made Blumenthal look like the idiot that he is. Now it's Spartacus' turn.

Last edited:

Yeah, he ma\de Blumenthal look like the idiot that he is. Now it's Spartacus' turn.

Correcton...SpartacASS

Yup. I have to agree. He's sharp as hell.

Didn't know what to expect with the guy but I like what I see so far.

Good choice by Trump.

Forum List

Back