Watch: Yuma Az, another large group moved thru river by Coyotes illegals walkinng right the fk in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

WATCH: Yuma, AZ Another large group moved thru the river by coyotes and ran up on us at the border road on our way back to camp

upload_2019-5-19_10-25-46.png

and you morons are all going to pay for your pathetic stupidity your kids will fully pay for it and grand kids you stupid asses will deserve it all too.
We warned you idiots!!

upload_2019-5-19_10-30-5.png

Last edited:
Honestly signs in English stating that IED's have been placed every 18 inches for 200 yards would do a world of good...especially if one goes off say every 15 minutes around the clock....sarc.

• Banned
Honestly signs in English stating that IED's have been placed every 18 inches for 200 yards would do a world of good...especially if one goes off say every 15 minutes around the clock....sarc.

It really kills me how these lunatic left think nothing is going on at the border. It's like wth kind of crack are you on.

WATCH: Yuma, AZ Another large group moved thru the river by coyotes and ran up on us at the border road on our way back to camp

View attachment 261561

and you morons are all going to pay for your pathetic stupidity your kids will fully pay for it and grand kids you stupid asses will deserve it all too.
We warned you idiots!!

View attachment 261563

How are we supposed to know that is really a crappy video of Yuma, Arizona?. My Dad lives there but I don't.

• Banned

View attachment 261561

We warned you idiots!!

View attachment 261563

How are we supposed to know that is really a crappy video of Yuma, Arizona?. My Dad lives there but I don't.

use ur imagination.

View attachment 261561

We warned you idiots!!

View attachment 261563

use ur imagination.

Like you, I am way too honest to use my imagination...never could get a straight story out of it.

You know, VICE News has done several stories on this subject. One of the more interesting ones was that they are stopping them at the border, but only allowing 60 or so people per day to get processed for asylum. And, they have to wait in Mexico to be processed.

One guy who had been caught crossing illegally said that the only reason he did it was because his son was sick, and he knew that if he crossed illegally he would get medical help for his child QUICKER than if he waited for his number to come up for asylum. He crossed illegally because he wanted to save his child.

Another woman who was interviewed said that she waited for her number to come up (trying to do it legally), then when she was interviewed, they told her that her number wasn't any good any more, and she had to go back to the end of the line and start over. She said it was because of that experience she was considering crossing illegally with her kid.

View attachment 261561

We warned you idiots!!

View attachment 261563

Folks look pretty healthy, well fed, well dressed, clean, shaved, hair combed for people who just traveled a thousand miles through the desert. The Pope and Soros must really be taking good care of them.

Forum List

Back