Watch: Kerry Indicates US Will Defend Iran from Israel

Until the average Joe Sixpack experiences the jew touching his life with adversity, he will not believe it. Say it ain't true Hymie!

Americans think the way they do and believe what they believe because they're the most lied-to people on the planet. Who, in their right mind, thinks they're getting the truth after jewish media-masters twist, skew and spin current events? Isn't that the point?

your only source of reality is that which JOOOOOS tell you? don't you have neighbors? relatives? ------church ministers? You do not have access to
any WRITINGS by your fellow Christians? ----is anyone other than you in your social circle or community at all literate? sober? conscious? do you have
"senses" of your own? sight? hearing? touch? that could possibly allow information to reach your brain other than that which JOOOOOS tell you?

If "They received not the love of the truth… for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (II Thes. 2:10-11).

We need to get our minds right with God, not jews. We've been sold a bill of goods.

Ask a schoolchild or your neighbor how many Americans or Frenchmen died in WWII and you'll get the deer-in-the-headlights look. But ask them how many jews died and you'll get the magic number of 6 million from even the dullest of minds.

your point? ask me at age six-----what were the names of the ships Columbus
used in 1492? and I would have said "the pinta, the nina and the Santa maria" So----some things are common knowledge. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune ------well---pluto used to be a planet-----<<<< I knew that about age 8 ask a seven year old----when I was seven years old-------"what happened to the Armenians"--------in fact ask you when you were 12-----and you did not know that they were subjected to a genocide----but I knew at age seven-----because my mom told me--------it was a fact important to her. How old were you when you "KNEW" 'da joooos killed jesus'? five
or six????? how old were you when you "knew" 'da joooos own all the banks'? six or seven?

What makes us so susceptible and accepting of the most absurd lies of the jews is that we are programmed early in life to believe the premise that jews are a poor persecuted minority, and that jews are an especially holy people; "chosen" of God.

This technique of deception automatically disarms our faculties of critical reasoning and garners immediate sympathy and reverence. It's wonderful humor for jews when non-jews are so easily fooled.

how interesting------how old were you when you "knew" that jews are a persecuted people------and the "chosen of god"? do you recall how this
"knowledge" got to you?? I am just another person-----I can look back
on my life and remember when I "knew" things--------and YOU??. The very
first time I heard the term "chosen people" -----it came from a neighbor------
I believe she was a Methodist----it was sunday------she walked into my mom's kitchen--------(easy---her yard was kinda connected) She had come home from
church-------and said to my mom----"you are so lucky to be one of the chosen
people" My mom said "chosen for what"? later I asked "what did she mean" My mom said----something she heard at church----"jews are the chosen
people"

It must be understood that jews have always been parasites on a host nation. They do not honor their presence with honesty. If we do not fight against their lies, we should not be surprised at the dwindling national carcass of America, which they feed upon. After all, their whole predatory existence is based on one simple lie of great import: to wit, that they are a benevolent religious community, when in reality they are a mongrelized breed of malevolent criminality.

When the world gets this fucked up, SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN!

inn ^ | 7/23/15
US Secretary of State John Kerry indirectly conceded that the US would defend Iran's nuclear program from Israeli sabotage on Thursday, in a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in which he was grilled over the deal reached last Tuesday. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) put Kerry on the spot when he asked him and Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz whether the controversial articles in Annex III on page 142 of the 159-page deal would stipulate that the US block Israeli attempts to scupper the Iranian nuclear threat. The articles in question state that the US, world powers and the...
The key word here is "indirectly" meaning he certainly did not. A detail in the agreement where all members promised to coordinate defenses against nuclear facility attacks was spun as some kind of defense commitment — a silly allegation.

Republicans invent Kerry remarks on defending Iran from Israeli attack Veterans Today

The simple fact is that Kerry is a Traitor to the US, having met with the enemies of the United States, in a foreign country and returned to the US with the enemies plan to undermine the US war effort and subsequently executing that plan. He should have been charged, tried, convicted and executed of treason at that time.

So, it follows that Kerry is again working for the enemies of the US and the evidence is that that is what he has done and is doing.
Using your reasoning, we would still be at war with Japan, there would be no nuclear proliferation treaty, or the Shanghai Joint Communiqué which opened up trade with China.

your only source of reality is that which JOOOOOS tell you? don't you have neighbors? relatives? ------church ministers? You do not have access to
any WRITINGS by your fellow Christians? ----is anyone other than you in your social circle or community at all literate? sober? conscious? do you have
"senses" of your own? sight? hearing? touch? that could possibly allow information to reach your brain other than that which JOOOOOS tell you?

If "They received not the love of the truth… for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (II Thes. 2:10-11).

We need to get our minds right with God, not jews. We've been sold a bill of goods.

Ask a schoolchild or your neighbor how many Americans or Frenchmen died in WWII and you'll get the deer-in-the-headlights look. But ask them how many jews died and you'll get the magic number of 6 million from even the dullest of minds.

used in 1492? and I would have said "the pinta, the nina and the Santa maria" So----some things are common knowledge. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune ------well---pluto used to be a planet-----<<<< I knew that about age 8 ask a seven year old----when I was seven years old-------"what happened to the Armenians"--------in fact ask you when you were 12-----and you did not know that they were subjected to a genocide----but I knew at age seven-----because my mom told me--------it was a fact important to her. How old were you when you "KNEW" 'da joooos killed jesus'? five
or six????? how old were you when you "knew" 'da joooos own all the banks'? six or seven?

What makes us so susceptible and accepting of the most absurd lies of the jews is that we are programmed early in life to believe the premise that jews are a poor persecuted minority, and that jews are an especially holy people; "chosen" of God.

This technique of deception automatically disarms our faculties of critical reasoning and garners immediate sympathy and reverence. It's wonderful humor for jews when non-jews are so easily fooled.

how interesting------how old were you when you "knew" that jews are a persecuted people------and the "chosen of god"? do you recall how this
I believe she was a Methodist----it was sunday------she walked into my mom's kitchen--------(easy---her yard was kinda connected) She had come home from
people" My mom said "chosen for what"? later I asked "what did she mean" My mom said----something she heard at church----"jews are the chosen
people"

It must be understood that jews have always been parasites on a host nation. They do not honor their presence with honesty. If we do not fight against their lies, we should not be surprised at the dwindling national carcass of America, which they feed upon. After all, their whole predatory existence is based on one simple lie of great import: to wit, that they are a benevolent religious community, when in reality they are a mongrelized breed of malevolent criminality.

that old inebriated bitch did a job on you bobby----- she threatened you that if you are not a good boy and you jerk off,,,, the sheeny will grab you and santa will forget you

people"

that old inebriated bitch did a job on you bobby----- she threatened you that if you are not a good boy and you jerk off,,,, the sheeny will grab you and santa will forget you

I don't think she is inebriated. I think she is psychotic.

When the Hildebeasty FINALLY slips into the sewer, this POS will be there to declare himself a candidate for president.... He just wants the Nobel to bolster his bullshit resume!

kerry-peace-prize-reflect.png

Kerry knows 87% of America knows Israel did 911 and wants vengeance for what the Israelis did to America on September 11, 2001.

Could be America is going to get PAYBACK this year.

:bsflag::fu::gay::hellno::nono:

87% of America also wants vengeance on the people that have been covering up what Israel did to America on 911. Could be Israel's useful idiot shabbos goys should keep an airline ticket to Israel handy.

Not that (jewish only) Israel will allow their useful idiot shabbos goys sanctuary once they get there.

Kerry knows 87% of America knows Israel did 911 and wants vengeance for what the Israelis did to America on September 11, 2001.

87% of America also wants vengeance on the people that have been covering up what Israel did to America on 911. Could be Israel's useful idiot shabbos goys should keep an airline ticket to Israel handy.

Not that (jewish only) Israel will allow their useful idiot shabbos goys sanctuary once they get there.

Yes, KILL ALL ISLAMISTS.... Even Bin Laden admitted HE was the brains behind 9/11! Since we don't know the good from the bad, genocide is the only answer to save our, and our children's lives from these pieces of shit!

Bin Laden says he ordered 9/11 attacks - China Daily
Bin Laden says he ordered 9 11 attacks
Bin Laden says he ordered 9/11 attacks (Agencies) ... bin Laden directly admitted for the first time that he ... standing behind a table with papers and ...

says Valorless Vigilante, who is for Vigilante only :lol:

Kerry's duty is to America, not Israel, Vigi.

Yes, KILL ALL ISLAMISTS.... Even Bin Laden admitted HE was the brains behind 9/11! Since we don't know the good from the bad, genocide is the only answer to save our, and our children's lives from these pieces of shit!

Bin Laden says he ordered 9/11 attacks - China Daily
Bin Laden says he ordered 9 11 attacks
Bin Laden says he ordered 9/11 attacks (Agencies) ... bin Laden directly admitted for the first time that he ... standing behind a table with papers and ...

You sure do like media BS, don't you?

Does China Daily explain why Bin Laden never made it to the FBI's Most Wanted list, despite this alleged confession?

xin_401001300908296117976.jpg

That's not Bin Laden. That is one of the crisis actors belonging
to the Mossad Disinformation group SITEintelligence.

people"

bobby----do not use words that you do not understand-----you do not know the definition of Psychotic

people"

bobby----do not use words that you do not understand-----you do not know the definition of Psychotic

We both know I understand you and your people quite well.

Evidence that Jews are carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry in 1972 by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.

In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The Jewish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker said that although all Jews are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and Jews are the principal sources of infection.

Dr. Hutschnecker stated that every Jew is born with the seeds of schizophrenia and it is this fact that accounts for the world-wide persecution of Jews.

"The world would be more compassionate toward the Jews if it was generally realized that Jews are not responsible for their condition." Dr. Hutschnecker said. "Schizophrenia is the fact that creates in Jews a compulsive desire for persecution."

Dr. Hutschnecker pointed out that mental illness peculiar to Jews is manifested by their inability to differentiate between right and wrong. He said that, although Jewish canonical law recognizes the virtues of patience, humility and integrity, Jews are aggressive, vindictive and dishonest.

"While Jews attack non-Jewish Americans for racism, Israel is the most racist country in the world," Dr. Hutschnecker said.

Jews, according to Dr. Hutschnecker, display their mental illness through their paranoia. He explained that the paranoiac not only imagines that he is being persecuted but deliberately creates situations which will make persecution a reality.

Dr. Hutschnecker said that all a person need do to see Jewish paranoia in action is to ride on the New York subway. Nine times out of ten, he said, the one who pushes you out of the way will be a Jew.

"The Jew hopes you will retaliate in kind and when you do he can tell himself you are anti-Semitic."

national journal Mental Illness a Jewish Disease

people"

Evidence that Jews are carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry in 1972 by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.

In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The Jewish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker said that although all Jews are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and Jews are the principal sources of infection.

Dr. Hutschnecker stated that every Jew is born with the seeds of schizophrenia and it is this fact that accounts for the world-wide persecution of Jews.

"The world would be more compassionate toward the Jews if it was generally realized that Jews are not responsible for their condition." Dr. Hutschnecker said. "Schizophrenia is the fact that creates in Jews a compulsive desire for persecution."

Dr. Hutschnecker pointed out that mental illness peculiar to Jews is manifested by their inability to differentiate between right and wrong. He said that, although Jewish canonical law recognizes the virtues of patience, humility and integrity, Jews are aggressive, vindictive and dishonest.

"While Jews attack non-Jewish Americans for racism, Israel is the most racist country in the world," Dr. Hutschnecker said.

Jews, according to Dr. Hutschnecker, display their mental illness through their paranoia. He explained that the paranoiac not only imagines that he is being persecuted but deliberately creates situations which will make persecution a reality.

Dr. Hutschnecker said that all a person need do to see Jewish paranoia in action is to ride on the New York subway. Nine times out of ten, he said, the one who pushes you out of the way will be a Jew.

"The Jew hopes you will retaliate in kind and when you do he can tell himself you are anti-Semitic."

for the record-----bobby posted a typical Nazi shit fraud .

ORLY?

Anyone clicking the link can easily see it from...Psychiatric News, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Date of publication: Oct. 25, 1972.

bobby is clearly a 'freniac and probably hears voices

ORLY?

Re-Post:

ORLY?

Anyone clicking the link can easily see it from...Psychiatric News, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Date of publication: Oct. 25, 1972.

ROFLMAO it is from the Nazi site GLOBAL FIRE---you disgusting ball of scum---------another Nazi shit fraud

Forum List

Back