Wasting stimulus money

why did they game the system so they could have the money but not use it to create jobs?

Looks like to me that is republican waste to me.

I can guarantee you that the people who run the health departments and hand out birth control pills to illegal aliens, TB meds to non-naturalized citizens, refugee meds (look up Biltricide and all the wonderful things it does; not much use for it in suburban USA) are not GOP stalwarts! In MC or anywhere else for that matter.

I mean...seriously. An associate of mine purchased 50,000 condoms the other day to be handed out free of charge at the clinics. If most taxpayers knew that was taking place...wooo.

I hear what you're saying but be honest...there is abuse and WAS abuse of our taxpayer monies in this case.

Yes and it was done by republicans in a right wing state and they got one dem to help them.

why did they game the system so they could have the money but not use it to create jobs?

Why are you focusing on one incident in a Red State and Ignoring the fact the Waste and abuse of this Bill is occurring in every state, at every level, and we REPUBLICANS fucking told you it would happen.

Why the hell do you think we are so opposed to massive federal government spending programs? Because they ALWAYS get wasted, abused and stolen.

Why are you focusing on one incident in a Red State and Ignoring the fact the Waste and abuse of this Bill is occurring in every state, at every level, and we REPUBLICANS fucking told you it would happen.

Why the hell do you think we are so opposed to massive federal government spending programs? Because they ALWAYS get wasted, abused and stolen.

Because to TM, dems are elevated to saintly heights and they do no wrong......EVER.

Yes and it was done by republicans in a right wing state and they got one dem to help them.

Yes....except it was more than "one dem"....one dem is on the board of supervisors; but the head of any public health department would most likely have a liberal mindset in heart if not deed.

As I said, there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. Blaming one side or the other is childish and above all else, wrong.

If you were talking to me about why not use it to create jobs instead of buying refrigerators....the reason is that the funding for the position is a year-to-year thing. If the monies are not there in 2014 for example, you lose that employee. Meanwhile, if there is a pension at the County (I don't know if there is or not), there is a State match going on.

Too damn funny...

Bush rammed through a $700B bailout of wall street right before he left office. He was a REPUBLICAN.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Because to TM, dems are elevated to saintly heights and they do no wrong......EVER.

And you just make crap up

And you just make crap up

Where did I make stuff up?

What are you trying to fix with your trying to blame all sides for what one side is doing?

The right has caused this crash and obviously has no interest in making this country better for most of the people who live in it.

What are you trying to fix with your trying to blame all sides for what one side is doing?

The right has caused this crash and obviously has no interest in making this country better for most of the people who live in it.

I fix things with my votes; not my words.

Right now, I'm enlightening you and others who are clad in the armor of being a partisan hack on to the fact that all sides are culpable in this fiscal mess. All sides are culpable in this social mess. All sides are culpable in this environmental mess. Etc...

Why? Because we have a broken system of government based on a document written before there were cars, street lights, electricity, or beechwood aged Budweiser.

Is anybody surprised that the further down the road we go, the more out of whack the country seems to get regardless of Party, policy, or affiliations? Many (and I'll say it) fucking idiots want to blame "them". Bolshevik Hunter refers to "they" as international bankers and puppet masters who select our leaders. You hear different groups to blame.

I look to the construction of the mechanism and we have a foundation that served us well for a very long time. It's time to further-perfect the document.

Pointing out that the republicans have been disastorous for the US is not being a partisan.

Pointing out that the republicans have been disastorous for the US is not being a partisan.

Not sharing the blame when the republicans are, at best usually 50% of the government at any one time is and ignoring the sensible arguments (when they are made) of equal blame for universal problems is the very definition of Party hackdom.

Forum List

Back