Wasn’t the Russia collusion case stronger than the four current dog and pony shows are?

Remember all the hype surrounding the Russia collusion case? Remember how certain Adam Schiff and ALL of the left was about Trumps guilt?
And we were proven right on every count. And we do so like to rub that in your face.

So why did you want to relive the humiliation again?

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't a fellow fascist bootlicker.

Remember Ukraine / Zelensky and the quid pro quo….remember how certain the left was on that one?
You're still bending over for Moscow by telling that lie? You're one loyal fascist buttboi, I give you that.

And we were proven right on every count. And we do so like to rub that in your face.

You're still bending over for Moscow by telling that lie? You're one loyal fascist buttboi, I give you that.
Mueller stated no criminal activity
Back to your safe space dream world now

Remember all the hype surrounding the Russia collusion case? Remember how certain Adam Schiff and ALL of the left was about Trumps guilt? Remember Ukraine / Zelensky and the quid pro quo….remember how certain the left was on that one?
Beats me. There is no federal collusion law, so nobody ever tried to charge anybody with it. I figured, that is why you guys like to talk about it so much, as collusion could never hurt you and might divert attention for actual crimes committed.

Beats me. There is no federal collusion law, so nobody ever tried to charge anybody with it. I figured, that is why you guys like to talk about it so much, as collusion could never hurt you and might divert attention for actual crimes committed.
Hold on…so your weaponized authoritarian Democrats stole $50 million dollars from taxpayers to fund Robert Mueller to prove something there is no law against?
Hmmm? You actually meant to type that retarded bullshit?

You’re welcome in advance fool.

Come on. Your ChinaMasters pay you to lie better than that.

Okay, okay, they don't pay you directly. You push the dumb lies due to brainwashing. But they do pay your masters
It’s not in the black letters on the white pages but your feelings interpret what he did not say the way you wish

Remember all the hype surrounding the Russia collusion case? Remember how certain Adam Schiff and ALL of the left was about Trumps guilt? Remember Ukraine / Zelensky and the quid pro quo….remember how certain the left was on that one?

No. There was little documentation between the Russians and the Trump Campaign, mainly because the Russians thought the Trump Campaign was chaotic, disorganized, and couldn't be trusted not to expose the conspiracy. Their assessment appears to have been spot on.

Even Republicans believed that Trump was guilty in the Ukrainian Extortion Case, but McConnell said it was too close to the election and the American people should be allowed to decide. The American people decided, and Trump refused to accept their decision and attempted to overthrow the election.

All of Trump's business failures end like this. People fire his incompetent ass and he refuses to leave. There are law suits which he loses. Appeals which he loses. And finally, when all the appeals are exhausted, they get the Sheriff to throw his ass out and change the locks on the doors.

Republicans are now suing Trump's ass to get his name taken off the ballot. Somewhere champagne is chilling, for the celebratory toasts, after he's locked out of office.

Hold on…so your weaponized authoritarian Democrats stole $50 million dollars from taxpayers to fund Robert Mueller to prove something there is no law against?
Hmmm? You actually meant to type that retarded bullshit?
You should have read the Mueller report, instead of listening to right wing quilting circles. It is stated on page 1 or 2 by Mueller, he chose not to chase the collusion thing as there was no federal statute, choosing instead to concentrate on actual crimes. That is why there were so many successful prosecution and confessions. He refused to take the bait and take his eyes off of the real laws, to chase down collusion, as it could not be prosecuted.
Hearing you guys rant about it is entertaining to this very day. Doesn't change his prosecution, referral and confession score on trump insiders, though. I guess it is like trumpism itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time, some people all the time, but some people simply refuse to fall for the false messaging, from the start.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You should have read the Mueller report, instead of listening to right wing quilting circles. It is stated on page 1 or 2 by Mueller, he chose not to chase the collusion thing as there was no federal statute, choosing instead to concentrate on actual crimes. That is why there were so many successful prosecution and confessions. He refused to take the bait and take his eyes off of the real laws, to chase down collusion, as it could not be prosecuted.
Hearing you guys rant about it is entertaining to this very day. Doesn't change his prosecution, referral and confession score on trump insiders, though. I guess it is like trumpism itself. You can fool some of the people some of the time, some people all the time, but some people simply refuse to fall for the false messaging, from the start.
NO NO NO…you’ve got it all wrong, you TDS’ers always have it wrong.
“Collusion” is a silly word attached by left wing media/social media.
Mueller simply replaced the word collusion with coordinate and or conspire.
Semantics aside, in any case, Mueller found no collusion, no coordination and no conspiracy between the Russian interference and the Trump campaign.
Study shit before forming a retards opinion on matters…you make yourself look stupid.
AD45C3ED-5F75-46E7-BCA8-EC1D0D7FB166.jpeg

NO NO NO…you’ve got it all wrong, you TDS’ers always have it wrong.
“Collusion” is a silly word attached by left wing media/social media.
Mueller simply replaced the word collusion with coordinate and or conspire.
Semantics aside, in any case, Mueller found no collusion, no coordination and no conspiracy between the Russian interference and the Trump campaign.
Study shit before forming a retards opinion on matters…you make yourself look stupid.
View attachment 824558
So, how many did he try to prosecute for collusion? None? Right. He concentrated on real crimes. That is why he was effective. There is no arguing with the record.

So, how many did he try to prosecute for collusion? None? Right. He concentrated on real crimes. That is why he was effective. There is no arguing with the record.
I posted the “record” for you.
What part of this language has you thrown for a loop?

“That requires more than the two parties takingactions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Forum List

Back