Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Best to focus on what’s upcoming rather than Trump to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

I didn't realize Trump was the God of the Hebrews, wow you learn something new everyday.
Trump isn’t my God. You also didn’t realize how the Jews paid for their weapons. You’re pretty ignorant overall. Your posts reflect as such. Is this post racist too, by your operational definition? Everything is either Trump or racism with you. Pretty sophomoric.

Trump isn’t my God.
Who said he was?
You also didn’t realize how the Jews paid for their weapons. You’re pretty ignorant overall. Your posts reflect as such.
So the money came through donations and I never claimed to be a scholar on Jewish History.
Is this post racist too, by your operational definition? Everything is either Trump or racism with you. Pretty sophomoric.
You whine more about folks being antisemitic than anybody does about racism against black folks.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
/----/ Faun loses another debate.

Unplug the counting machines from the internet and save a paper ballot till the election is certified

Make the vast majority of voters go to the polls and vote in person

with picture id and possibly fingerprinting I think we can have honest elections

And you'll still cry fraud when Trump loses again.

Who said he was?

So the money came through donations and I never claimed to be a scholar on Jewish History.

You whine more about folks being antisemitic than anybody does about racism against black folks.
You said, Trump was my God. It’s less whining and more educating you that anyone can claim racism or antisemitism and then put the other person on the defensive. It’s weak. I do it just to illustrate that point. I do not truly believe you’re antisemitic. You may be or may not be but I do not have proof one way or another.

/----/ Perfect example of libtards who pretend to care about alternate lifestyles but in reality hole them in contempt, and use them as insults like GayShortBus.

Who knows wtf you're talking about. Why do you think I give a shit that GayShortBus is a queer?

Forum List

Back