Washington bill would allow transgender medical procedures for minors without parental consent

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
A Washington state law that would remove parents’ ability to intervene in their children’s medical care in some circumstances cleared the House, paving the road for Gov. Jay Inslee to approve it.

“An act relating to supporting youth,” or Senate Bill 5599, allows host homes for runaway youth “to house youth without parental permission.” Furthermore, the host homes do not need to notify parents about where their kids are or if they are getting medical interventions “if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services.”

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill obtained by FOX 13 Seattle said.

I gaurantee this is going to be a huge problem, Parents are going to go nuts rightfully so! Take your kids out of those schools

...and this in an environment where the school nurse cannot give an Advil to a student without the parents' knowledge and consent.

Leftists are evil.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC DATA to support the notion that anyone's mental health is improved by patronizing an opposite-sex delusion, let alone medical intervention. None. Fucked up kids remain fucked up after intervention. (Sorry for my use of technical medical jargon).

...and this in an environment where the school nurse cannot give an Advil to a student without the parents' knowledge and consent.

Leftists are evil.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC DATA to support the notion that anyone's mental health is improved by patronizing an opposite-sex delusion, let alone medical intervention. None. Fucked up kids remain fucked up after intervention. (Sorry for my use of technical medical jargon).
They can't even get a tattoo before 18 years of age because it is a permanent alteration of their bodies but the proglodytes want to cut off their junk.

Left circular logic goes round & round till we all puke

Any bets on who will be the first groomer/ped/perv enabler to come on here & attempt a gaslight?
I think the bot with the little boys ass

A Washington state law that would remove parents’ ability to intervene in their children’s medical care in some circumstances cleared the House, paving the road for Gov. Jay Inslee to approve it.

“An act relating to supporting youth,” or Senate Bill 5599, allows host homes for runaway youth “to house youth without parental permission.” Furthermore, the host homes do not need to notify parents about where their kids are or if they are getting medical interventions “if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services.”

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill obtained by FOX 13 Seattle said.

I gaurantee this is going to be a huge problem, Parents are going to go nuts rightfully so! Take your kids out of those schools

The so-called "governor" of every state and every so-called "doctor" who indulges this insanity deserves......

iu

Wait till it happens to the wrong parents kid, this will not end well!

Believe me, they don't want you to know it but there is a strong contingent of conservative 2A-ers in Washington. Almost everyone I knew in Port Angeles WA fit that description.

Believe me, they don't want you to know it but there is a strong contingent of conservative 2A-ers in Washington. Almost everyone I knew in Port Angeles WA fit that description.

My worry is they are hoping for people to rise up, to use it!

For libs its just a modest step toward legalizing adult sex with minors

They'll do anything to fuck children.

I don't get it. Is it the power of having that much control over a helpless person smaller than you? What makes that kind of sickness?

Forum List

Back