Was Bush the worst President ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're simply being absurd. It was 17% at the start of the this 37 month streak. To claim it hasn't come down since then is to deny reality.

It's only comes down because people are leaving the labor force. The only reason any unemployment figures has been lower is because people are leaving the labor force. That's not a good thing.

You may say you're not a Conservative, but you sure are as delusional as one.

Part of not being a drone is learning how to think. We can't all have low expectations like you can.

Service-providing ........................... 4,880,000
Professional and business services .......... 1,780,000

Trade, transportation, and utilities ........ 1,234,000
Education and health services ............... 1,191,000
Other services .............................. 1,040,000
Goods-producing ............................... 995,000
Retail ........................................ 620,000
Durable Goods ................................. 522,000
Manufacturing ................................. 521,000
Construction .................................. 280,000
Mining and logging ............................ 194,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Maybe it's my disillusionment again, but why exactly is it a good thing that only 10% of the jobs which matter the most have only been created? As I have said last time, service-providing are low skill, low paying, non-productive jobs. Why is it a good think that the economy has more of these types of jobs?

Last edited:
Whether you agree with these solutions is irrelevant. You said "no one is presenting any solutions". That's clearly false.

No, this is what I said:

Well, to their defense no one is presenting any solutions which would help the country either. Returning to the Status Quo is pretty much the standard as we know it.

But don't let your comprehension skills keep you from making a point. Whatever that may be...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back