Was anybody else stunned by idiot Rex Ryans decision?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Dec 22, 2012.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    To start inept, weak armed, interception prone Mark Sanchez at quarterback on Monday Night Football? I mean come on,the guy has been in the league like what four years now and he is still playing like a rookie making his first start in pro football all these years later and yet Ryan STILL went ahead and started him in that game?:cuckoo:

What kind of an idiot is he? I assume everybody else here wasnt surprised either when he threw four interceptions and fumbled the ball?:lol: I tuned into that game thinking surley Ryan by now isnt going to be an idiot and start Sanchez in the game.I mean come on,it should have been obvious to him by at least now that he is not starting quarterback material.:lol:

I tuned in thinking that Ryan would surely start that rookie who filled in a few games ago when Sanchez went down and got hurt.I figured Ryan by now must surely have figured out Sanchez only hurts them and keeps them from winning ballgames.Dont get the wrong idea,Im not saying its all on him but he is a huge part of the problem and if Ryan wasnt so stupid,they probably would have won that monday night game because i seriously doubt their rookie QB they have would have made that many stupid costly mistakes.

I tuned into that game so that I could hopefully get a glimpse of him and see what he can do but as soon as I saw that Ryan was going to be an idiot again and start Sanchez AGAIN,I wisely turned it off and switched to something else instead sparing myself from watching Sanchez stink up the joint.I could only laugh when I read in the newspaper the next day about his five turnovers.:lol:

They obviously did not bring in Tebow to be a starter so at least,put the rookie QB in and lets see what he can do.He couldnt do any worse,thats for sure.:cuckoo:

after this,I dont know HOW the jets management can possibly not fire Ryan and bring him back next year.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  2. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    Who cares!! what about those Redskins!!

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752
    dont care? then you dont have to post.simple as that.

4. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,064
    McElroy is now the starter.

Sanchez in on the trading block.

Tebow wants to be traded.

Ryan will be back next year.

What a mess.

5. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Never liked Ryan. Come to think of it I don't like anybody named Ryan...first name or last.

The REAL story is how "god" dogged Tebow. The guy ...as I have mentioned before...is as dumb as a bag of dirt and couldn't see that NY was struggling to fill seats with it's crappy team and they only got Timmy to stuff em with Christian Evangelists.

Now there is NO place for him...inda NFL. :eusa_boohoo: Go start a congregation in Florida Tebow... I hear there is a lot of money in mega churches...

6. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,938
    Ryan ruined 3 quarterbacks

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,752

whats really crazy is why did they bring Tebow there in the first place if they were not even going to give him a chance to be a starter? sheesh. they shouldnt have even bothered signing him.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  8. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    They did it purely to sell more tickets by exploiting his Christian following.

9. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,670
    An organization has to really suck, if you need a gimmick to sell NFL tickets. In the NY area there should be a 100 year waiting list.