Warrior 100K Ride

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I saw a bit on Fox a couple of days ago about the Warrior 100K Ride. Very inspiring, and regardless of what one may think about Bush's policies in office, his support of these disabled vets is very sincere and meaningful.

(Check out the video highlights at the link.)

On April 25-27, 2011, fourteen servicemen and women wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan joined President George W. Bush for a 100 kilometer mountain bike ride in Big Bend State Park. As part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Social Enterprise Initiative, the W100 highlighted the bravery and physical strength of the warriors wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan, as well as those organizations that have made continuing commitments to supporting America’s heroes.

The three day event provided an opportunity for military support organizations to highlight their good work and was sponsored by several companies and individuals that have generously contributed their time and resources to support America’s servicemen and women. The W100 was the first event for the Social Enterprise Initiative of the Bush Center, an initiative that highlights those who find innovative ways to improve the lives of others.

Warrior 100k

I saw a bit on Fox a couple of days ago about the Warrior 100K Ride. Very inspiring, and regardless of what one may think about Bush's policies in office, his support of these disabled vets is very sincere and meaningful.

On April 25-27, 2011, fourteen servicemen and women wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan joined President George W. Bush for a 100 kilometer mountain bike ride in Big Bend State Park. As part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Social Enterprise Initiative, the W100 highlighted the bravery and physical strength of the warriors wounded in Iraq or Afghanistan, as well as those organizations that have made continuing commitments to supporting America’s heroes.

The three day event provided an opportunity for military support organizations to highlight their good work and was sponsored by several companies and individuals that have generously contributed their time and resources to support America’s servicemen and women. The W100 was the first event for the Social Enterprise Initiative of the Bush Center, an initiative that highlights those who find innovative ways to improve the lives of others.

Warrior 100k

I supported Bush as President. I think that the things he did he believed to be just. While the aftermath of his policies has left little to be jubilant about, I truly believe that he cared about this country and did what he felt was right.

Honestly, I think that of most of our Presidents. I don't think any of them intentionally do things to make our lives worse. The only President that truly was a menace to the integrity of the office was Nixon.

Warrior 100k
Next year Bush and his Warriors should ride in:

Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima' - Middle East, World - The Independent

You should join in.

Regardless of what one may think about war crimes.

Forum List

Back