Warren Explains To Romney Why Corporations Aren’t People: ‘People Have Hearts’

Did you have to ask me twice for an answer?

Okay, well; you're cranky. I'll go play in another thread.

Nothing cranky about it.

You asked me to answer a question, that was asked of the entire forum, only because I originally replied to it with another question.

I did.

Now, not only did you not answer the question, I asked in the above-mention post, you won't answer the same question when it was posed directly to you.

I answered after only being asked ONCE.

You, however........

:eusa_boohoo:

No no you dead-monkey-dick-gobbler.

Feel obligated to point to the post where I have said that the legal fiction of corporate pesonhood somehow equates with ALL the rights of human life, you dishonest hack quiff.

Actually, you subcretinous babbling buttrash, if a union chose to INCORPORATE, they WOULD be "people" in the very same sense.*

The REASON corporations can sue and BE sued is because they are DEEMD "persons" in the eyes of the law. The reason they should have free speech rights is a bit more complicated, but actually pretty blindingly obvious if you'd ever think about it honestly. Conjoin my free speech rights with my freedom to associate. What is my ownership in a corporation other than an association with other co-owners?

WHY the fuck should anybody be able to tell us (i.e., the fictional person known as the corporation we share holders own) that the corporation has no right to speak? Fuck you and fuck anybody who tries to silence our collective oice. You'd shit bricks sideways if anybody said a fucking union had no right to speak.

yet you bombastic asshole liberal hypocrites have NO fucking qualms about compelling workers to join the fucking unions. You mindless drone libbies trample on FREEDOM of association AND freedom of speech.

Modern American liberalism is a sign of mental illness.

* Actually, a few seconds of research shows that MOST unions re NOT incorporated. There is an arcane set of historical reasons for that, but most unions re deemed "voluntary associations" and thus are not able to be sued AS a union nor may they sue. IF you ever had to sue a union, the likelihood is that you would (in the past) have had to have styled the suit as one against every member of the union. But the laws progressed and nowadays, it seems to suffice if you sue the union heads in their ASSOCIATIONAL capacity (i.e., they don't have to risk losing their own homes and bank accounts to do their union honcho jobs).

EDITED again: http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/vi...l=np#search="private labor unions incorprate" And footnote 28 provides:

Who the fuck is forced to join a union? If you want to work at a place that has union workers, you either join, or you go somewhere else right? Isn't that personal choice? That's a tenet of Conservative thought, right?

And LOL to the motherfucking max to that crazy beeotch calling me vulgar and then telling me to shove something up my ass. LOLZIMUS MAXIMUS.

people like you are a dime a dozen..yawners
zzzzzzzzzzz

And people like you are dumb. So we both win!

No, you stupid motherfucker. I get exactly why corporations are treated as separate legal entities. No one is arguing that you change that. Removing personal liability from entrepreneurs and business owners is fine. But this bullshit theory that being a separate legal entity entitles you to all the rights of human life is fucking stupid, and you know it.

You know how I know you know it? What if instead of corporations being people, we said unions were people? Isn't that what you or some of your fellow Derps were saying before? That unions are corporations? You'd flip your shit.

So that's how we know it's an equitable set-up. Because you'd lose your top if it was unions pulling this shit.

Feel obligated to point to the post where I have said that the legal fiction of corporate pesonhood somehow equates with ALL the rights of human life, you dishonest hack quiff.

Actually, you subcretinous babbling buttrash, if a union chose to INCORPORATE, they WOULD be "people" in the very same sense.*

The REASON corporations can sue and BE sued is because they are DEEMD "persons" in the eyes of the law. The reason they should have free speech rights is a bit more complicated, but actually pretty blindingly obvious if you'd ever think about it honestly. Conjoin my free speech rights with my freedom to associate. What is my ownership in a corporation other than an association with other co-owners?

WHY the fuck should anybody be able to tell us (i.e., the fictional person known as the corporation we share holders own) that the corporation has no right to speak? Fuck you and fuck anybody who tries to silence our collective oice. You'd shit bricks sideways if anybody said a fucking union had no right to speak.

yet you bombastic asshole liberal hypocrites have NO fucking qualms about compelling workers to join the fucking unions. You mindless drone libbies trample on FREEDOM of association AND freedom of speech.

* Actually, a few seconds of research shows that MOST unions re NOT incorporated. There is an arcane set of historical reasons for that, but most unions re deemed "voluntary associations" and thus are not able to be sued AS a union nor may they sue. IF you ever had to sue a union, the likelihood is that you would (in the past) have had to have styled the suit as one against every member of the union. But the laws progressed and nowadays, it seems to suffice if you sue the union heads in their ASSOCIATIONAL capacity (i.e., they don't have to risk losing their own homes and bank accounts to do their union honcho jobs).

EDITED again: http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/vi...l=np#search="private labor unions incorprate" And footnote 28 provides:
28. Iow1A CODE (1935) § 8582; M.ass. GEaN. LAws (1932) c. 10, § 19; ML=cix Comm.
LAwS (1929) § 10277-83.

Who the fuck is forced to join a union? If you want to work at a place that has union workers, you either join, or you go somewhere else right? Isn't that personal choice? That's a tenet of Conservative thought, right?

And LOL to the motherfucking max to that crazy beeotch calling me vulgar and then telling me to shove something up my ass. LOLZIMUS MAXIMUS.

It is stunning to see a pontificating gas bag like you, you piece of dog shit, lecturing anybody about "unions," when you don't even know that some folks -- in order to work at particular jobs -- ARE required to join the fucking union.

Your imbecile counter-advice is "well, hell, they can go work elsewhere instead." No, you shit for brain motherfucker. They can't. In an economy like this, you senseless clump of crap, people grab the work they have available. Dayum you are s stupid motherfucker.

Seriously, if you don't know even that much, what the fuck are you bleating about here?

Go educate your ignorant ass and come back with a trace of humility. You urgently need it, you repulsive moron.

By David Taintor

Progressives who have any doubt where Mitt Romney, Brown and their supporters stand, Warren said at Netroots, should consider: Romney wants to repeal financial reform, says that people who are concerned about income inequality are envious and claims that corporations are people.

“No, Mitt, corporations are not people,” Warren said, to applause. “People have hearts, they have kids, they get jobs, they get sick, they love, they cry, they dance, they live and they die. Learn the difference.”

More: Elizabeth Warren hammers Scott Brown at Netroots Nation | TPM2012

Ah, but those cheekbones that Pa-Paw loved so much

It is stunning to see a pontificating gas bag like you, you piece of dog shit, lecturing anybody about "unions," when you don't even know that some folks -- in order to work at particular jobs -- ARE required to join the fucking union.

Your imbecile counter-advice is "well, hell, they can go work elsewhere instead." No, you shit for brain motherfucker. They can't. In an economy like this, you senseless clump of crap, people grab the work they have available. Dayum you are s stupid motherfucker.

Seriously, if you don't know even that much, what the fuck are you bleating about here?

Go educate your ignorant ass and come back with a trace of humility. You urgently need it, you repulsive moron.

Don't you fucking assholes love personal responsibility? So isn't it the personal responsibility of the asshole who doesn't work for a union gig to find a non-union gig to pay his bills?

Just saying...I totally ripped your point apart in two sentences...How's that taste? Salty I hope.

warren-v-brown-50.jpg

For del...

Don't you fucking assholes love personal responsibility? So isn't it the personal responsibility of the asshole who doesn't work for a union gig to find a non-union gig to pay his bills?

Just saying...I totally ripped your point apart in two sentences...How's that taste? Salty I hope.

Douche face:

Personal responsibility is getting a job even if you don't love it in order to attend to your other responsibilities. But the imposition of fucking requirements like "thous MUST join THIS fucking Union in Order to be granted permission to work" is a loss of liberty caused by the asshole policies of statist shitheads like you and your filthy ilk.

You didn't totally rip my point apart, you ass sucking idiot. You didn't rip it apart at all. In fact, you sub-cretin, you didn't even come close to addressing it. Your false declaration of victory is just more hollow rhetoric spewing from your vacant skull.

Douche face:

Personal responsibility is getting a job even if you don't love it in order to attend to your other responsibilities. But the imposition of fucking requirements like "thous MUST join THIS fucking Union in Order to be granted permission to work" is a loss of liberty caused by the asshole policies of statist shitheads like you and your filthy ilk.

You didn't totally rip my point apart, you ass sucking idiot. You didn't rip it apart at all. In fact, you sub-cretin, you didn't even come close to addressing it. Your false declaration of victory is just more hollow rhetoric spewing from your vacant skull.

Oh, okay. So in other words, personal responsibility only applies if you're a Liberal who wants to take advantage of help from the government, but not if you're a stubborn, bullheaded Conservative with a "moral" objection to unions.

What.A.Douche.

Forum List

Back