Warren Buffet secretary makes anywhere from 200K-500K a year

He made way more then his sec.

He paid less in taxes.

Is that right?

BTW he has more than one sec.

Stretches what truth?

This is an opinion piece..that is rebuffed almost immediately by the paper's fellow writers.

Perhaps Buffet should pay his Sec the same way he's payed.

Then she can pay the same capital gains rate that he pays.

Did you know if you raise the capital gains tax more people will NOT invest which means Wall street will tank . I sure would like more investors paying 15% then less paying 30% because alot more will not invest because why would someone in the 1% who pay on INCOME TAX, not CAPITAL gains pay 30% on both.. Crazy

Did you know if you raise the capital gains tax more people will NOT invest which means Wall street will tank . I sure would like more investors paying 15% then less paying 30% because alot more will not invest because why would someone in the 1% who pay on INCOME TAX, not CAPITAL gains pay 30% on both.. Crazy

You have bought the lie.

Guess what history shows us.

That they do still invest because they can still make money.

You are just a shill or a dupe

He made way more then his sec.

He paid less in taxes.

Is that right?

BTW he has more than one sec.
Truthmatters, they're talking in terms of percentages, I'm sure. And for the record, Warren Buffet is shilling for his party's benefit when he had the option of going to his bedroom, looking under the mattress, pulling out his checkbook, and writing a big fat check to Uncle Sam. I don't think all this information is as above-board as it could and should be. Does this dingleberry prefer the jail route? Rabid dems really just want to jail Republicans. I doubt that Warren Buffet would step up to the plate and mouth the words "I've made too much money too fast and easily. Just throw me in jail first." Warren Buffet thinks he is a good guy by using himself as Idiot Poster Boy. He is a good guy if he has provided America with a lot of jobs with his investments, but he's just playing politics to get WH invites. :rolleyes:

Yup. Crazy is right.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Captial Gains a second tax on money thats already been taxed??

You have bought the lie.

Guess what history shows us.

That they do still invest because they can still make money.

You are just a shill or a dupe
Getting personal with lovebears, are we, TM? lol

Perhaps Buffet should pay his Sec the same way he's payed.

Then she can pay the same capital gains rate that he pays.

it cant be done that way.

What people dont realize is how it works.

He takes a very small salary from the company....that is his perogative. If he takes a monthly distribution from the company, he pays regular income tax on it. Instead, he has opted to not take money out of the company...and leave it in there as it increases the value of the company if and when he sells it.

And when he sells it?

Only part will be deeemed as capital gains....the rest will be taxed as regular income.

His capital gains he is taxed on now is on his investments that he liquidates....and those investments came from money he was already taxed on beffore he invested it.

Obama is spinning the truth becuase he knows people like TruthMatters are too naive to understand the truth.

He knows he can capitalize on her lack of knowledge.

And yet...she votes for him.

Silly if you ask me.

Forum List

Back