warnings of addiction,

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Kratom is widely available in gas stations, despite experts' warnings of addiction, risks

Kratom is a plant that grows naturally in southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. A relative of the coffee plant, kratom affects the same brain receptors as opiates. It is typically taken in a powder, pill or liquid form.

In low doses, kratom users report feeling increased energy, sociability and alertness, and in higher doses, they claim it acts as a sedative and pain reliever.

I wonder how much the FDA had to pay for this hit piece? I wonder if they back charged to booze industry?

Kratom is widely available in gas stations, despite experts' warnings of addiction, risks

Kratom is a plant that grows naturally in southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. A relative of the coffee plant, kratom affects the same brain receptors as opiates. It is typically taken in a powder, pill or liquid form.

In low doses, kratom users report feeling increased energy, sociability and alertness, and in higher doses, they claim it acts as a sedative and pain reliever.

I wonder how much the FDA had to pay for this hit piece? I wonder if they back charged to booze industry?
I had never heard of kratom before now. Thanks for the info.

Agreed. This is important information for parents to know.

Well, how often are you using it?

I do know people that are using it because it's legal here.

Tried it, didn't do anything, stopped taking it. meh

Well, how often are you using it?
I use an 81 mil aspirin a day- get over yourself.
Be careful with aspirin.

"For decades, a daily dose of aspirin has been widely considered a way to protect healthy people from cardiovascular disease and even cancer. But a large international study finds that even at low doses, long-term use of aspirin may be harmful — without providing any benefit — for older people who have not already had a heart attack or stroke."

Low-dose daily aspirin may raise death risk in older adults, study finds

Why NSAID Painkillers are Dangerous to the Gut | Paleo Leap

Forum List

Back