Warming Hoax

SSo DDumb, you are SSo DDamned full of shit. Almost all the areas of the world are warming, with a few minor exceptions.

Excuse me if being called names by a bitter old liberal whore doesn't bother me...As to "global warming" more fake science...more fake news...

Not warming in Antarctica

Holocene-Cooling-Antarctica-Adelie-Land-Goursaud-17.jpg

Not warming in the North Pacific

Holocene-Cooling-Alaska-Gulf-North-Pacific-Wilson-17.jpg

Not warming in the Norwegian Atlantic

Holocene-Cooling-Norwegian-Atlantic-Tegzes-17a.jpg

Not warming in iceland

Holocene-Cooling-Iceland-Glaciers-Temps-Fernández-Fernández-17.jpg

Not warming in Spain

Holocene-Cooling-Iberian-Range-Tejedor-17.jpg

Not warming in France

Holocene-Cooling-France-Grape-Harvest-Date-Guillet-17.jpg

Not warming in Turkey
Holocene-Cooling-Turkey-Köse-17.jpg

Not warming in Scotland

Holocene-Cooling-Scotland-Rydval-17.jpg

Not warming in The Democratic Republic of Congo

congo-%28democratic-republic-of-the%29-TAVG-Counts.png

Not warming in Uganda

uganda_hair.png

Not warming in New Zealand

christchurch.jpg

So tell me rocks...where is it warming?...China?...and you call that global? I am laughing in your stupid liberal whore face.

Many of those areas actually do show warming by the very graphs you posted. And many of those graphs stop at 2000, so eliminating most of the warmest years we have seen. You not only are incapable of simple physics, you cannot even read a graph.

Many of those areas actually do show warming by the very graphs you posted. And many of those graphs stop at 2000, so eliminating most of the warmest years we have seen. You not only are incapable of simple physics, you cannot even read a graph.

There has been no warming for 2 decades...sorry rocks....neither fake news nor fake science trump the truth.

When is this junk news going away?

I suppose when climate science steps up and starts doing actual science adhering to the scientific method rather than pseudoscience for political influence, money, and the media limelight.
Climate "science" will never step up to do that. No dissent is tolerated and that makes it a product of ideological inbreeding, same as liberal ideology and what's happening on almost every campus.
Consensus equals consent and if you consent to inbreeding this is the result:
deliverance-banjo-kid-150a072209-fp.jpg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305078/...:
Three of my uncles were deaf.Five aunts died as babies.Why? My grandparents were cousins and married

If you believe liberal ideology is synonymous with the workings of the scientific method, I will take that compliment.

If you believe liberal ideology is synonymous with the workings of the scientific method, I will take that compliment.
There should have been no reasonable way to draw a false conclusion from what I said, but you found one.
Science is not based on intolerant political ideology.
It's not any sort of science even if it is preached on a campus. The only time similar propaganda techniques were taught as a social science academic course was in the USSR by decree of the communist party's Dept. of agitation and propaganda.
Interestingly enough Frau Angela Merkel was a top graduate and later earned the nickname "climate" chancellor after she pushed the crap you call science through legislation.

You have no evidence that the practice of climate science is any less objective than any other branch of science. The claim that climate scientists are liars, that they make up results to get money, that they get rich from research grants, that they are all in a conspiracy to pull a huge hoax over the human species - you have evidence for NONE OF THAT.

When you do, come on back.

You have no evidence that the practice of climate science is any less objective than any other branch of science. The claim that climate scientists are liars, that they make up results to get money, that they get rich from research grants, that they are all in a conspiracy to pull a huge hoax over the human species - you have evidence for NONE OF THAT.

When you do, come on back.

Idiots like ol' poop4brains don't need evidence. They have the crackpot dogmas of their insane cult of reality denial, and their demented rightwingnut neo-fascist ideologies that assure them that they are right and know more than all of the Earth's climate scientists, and government and business leaders. Retards like poop4brains are like the poster-boys for the Dunning-Kruger Effect, and his picture is next to the definition of 'gullible'.

Last edited:
There should have been no reasonable way to draw a false conclusion from what I said, but you found one.
It's not any sort of science even if it is preached on a campus. The only time similar propaganda techniques were taught as a social science academic course was in the USSR by decree of the communist party's Dept. of agitation and propaganda.
Interestingly enough Frau Angela Merkel was a top graduate and later earned the nickname "climate" chancellor after she pushed the crap you call science through legislation.
Explain to me this. Why can I no longer ski on, fish on, swim in, para sail on the three largest lakes in Ohio not including Lake Erie. Grand Lake St.Marys, Buckeye Lake, and Indian Lake are now no goes do to algae blooms. Lake Erie has had record algae blooms for how many years strait. The city of Toledo could not even drink their water for a long period of time. All of West Columbus and suburbs were on a nitrate warning for most of the summer last year year. I had to pull my self out of the duck blind lottery for Buckeye Lake, Grand Lake, and Indian Lake as their were worries that the ducks are poison. I lived on these lakes all my life until the past ten years. Living here now kind of sucks as I am no longer able to do my favorite out door things. I also can no longer ski on, fish in,swim in, or para sail on large swaths of lake Erie during the algae blooms. Why don't you and the idiots at Breitbart and all the other deniers come over here swim in, ski in, para sail on, and eat fish out of these lakes. You do this and I will join you in calling global warming a lie. Warmer water+ nitrate pollution=poisonous algae blooms it is simple fact.

Explain to me this. Why can I no longer ski on, fish on, swim in, para sail on the three largest lakes in Ohio not including Lake Erie. Grand Lake St.Marys, Buckeye Lake, and Indian Lake are now no goes do to algae blooms. Lake Erie has had record algae blooms for how many years strait. The city of Toledo could not even drink their water for a long period of time. All of West Columbus and suburbs were on a nitrate warning for most of the summer last year year. I had to pull my self out of the duck blind lottery for Buckeye Lake, Grand Lake, and Indian Lake as their were worries that the ducks are poison. I lived on these lakes all my life until the past ten years. Living here now kind of sucks as I am no longer able to do my favorite out door things. I also can no longer ski on, fish in,swim in, or para sail on large swaths of lake Erie during the algae blooms. Why don't you and the idiots at Breitbart and all the other deniers come over here swim in, ski in, para sail on, and eat fish out of these lakes. You do this and I will join you in calling global warming a lie. Warmer water+ nitrate pollution=poisonous algae blooms it is simple fact.
We had the same problem with Lake Winnipeg and Lake Manitoba. But not any more.
The main problem were sewage treatment facilities in cities along the river system that flows into these lakes.
After they were upgraded there was no more problems and matter of fact the fish population is way up since ~ 10 years. Canada's infrastructure is far from perfect, but that part of it is okay.
The US EPA should do what it is supposed to do instead of trying to do things that have no hope in hell to affect anything...like pretending we could change the climate

Well I can not speak for buckeye lake and indian lake because I was not involved in the thier infrastucture as far as their sewers go. How ever I can tell you that the sewer system was unpgraded 18 years ago for Grand lake St. Mary’s. I assure you sewage is not the cause for this lake. Also the lake has been dredge for those entire 18 years to remove any settiment that could have settled over the years. The only mitigation that has worked is spreading zinc. The issue with this approach is that we have already raised the zinc levels and they are at their maximum allowable limit. The only change in the area is the rise in water temperature. I will look into the sewage systems for Buckeye and Indian lake.

PS. The EPA has been stripped of it's power over the past few years mainly do to climate deniers, oil company money, coal money and the republican party. You see the conservative party down here is only interested in spending money on war. Must be nice to live in Canada!!!!! Canada and Russia are the big winners in climate change.

Last edited:
Well I can not speak for buckeye lake and indian lake because I was not involved in the thier infrastucture as far as their sewers go. How ever I can tell you that the sewer system was unpgraded 18 years ago for Grand lake St. Mary’s. I assure you sewage is not the cause for this lake. Also the lake has been dredge for those entire 18 years to remove any settiment that could have settled over the years. The only mitigation that has worked is spreading zinc. The issue with this approach is that we have already raised the zinc levels and they are at their maximum allowable limit. The only change in the area is the rise in water temperature. I will look into the sewage systems for Buckeye and Indian lake.
Another big problem is run-off water from farms. If that winds up in a lake then you got a lot of all the wrong nutrients, just like in sewage.
Temperature was not the problem with Lake Winnipeg:
Lake Winnipeg ranks as the 11th largest lake by surface area; excluding the Caspian Sea, Lake Winnipeg would be the 10th largest freshwater lake in the world. The lake consists of three well-defined regions, the larger North Basin, the smaller South Basin, and the connecting body of water defined as the “Narrows”, all of which are greatly affected by algae blooms. The surrounding watershed drainage basin is roughly forty times larger than the lake’s surface area, this ratio is higher than any other major lake in the world; this makes Lake Winnipeg susceptible to excessive nutrient levels. Because Lake Winnipeg holds a considerable small volume of water, the water quality is determined by manmade structures and high nutrient loading.[4]
The Red River accounts for roughly 7,716 tonnes of phosphorus draining into Lake Winnipeg per year.[1] Approximately 2500 tonnes of phosphorus flow out of the lake every year through the Nelson River.[7] It’s estimated that number is doubled by incoming phosphorus from agriculture and waste waters from the northern United States. The Saskatchewan River carries phosphorus from Alberta and Saskatchewan into the north-western part of the lake. The Winnipeg River also nutrient loads the lake from Minnesota and Ontario
Up to that point in time Winnipeg discharged raw sewage into the river, but the sewage treatment plant was finished in 2009. After that there was a huge improvement with the Lake. They are still working to improve it further and include the other cities that are along that river system.

The Global Warming Lie | Socyberty

The Global Warming Lie

Notice the diminished stories about global warming of late? Unfortunately for global warming proponents, Mother Nature has simply refused to comply with what Al Gore and his countless ilk described as fact. Ah, but facts are funny things…

Summer 2009 has been for the most part, rather cool in many parts of the United States – the East Coast in particular. And while some cities such as Seattle experienced a week or so of abnormally hot weather, this rather mild summer was the rule rather than the exception. What then, happened to those dire projections of global doom n gloom that were being made ten years ago?

Let’s review a bit of temperature data taken from weatherunderground for some cities across America and see how temperatures from this past year stack up shall we?

New York: 2008-2009 mean temperature of 55 degrees. This is a full two degrees cooler than the mean temperature for New York ten years ago. And guess what…it’s a full three degrees cooler than the mean temperature of sixty years ago. Global warming in New York? Nope – not even close. It’s actually getting downright chilly.

St. Louis: 2008-2009 mean temperature of 57 degrees. This is a full one degree cooler than the mean temperature of ten years ago. And similar to New York, St. Louis temperatures for this past year have been a full two degrees cooler than those sixty years ago. Again, no global warming in yet another American city.

Seattle: 2008-2009 mean temperature of 53 degrees. Now Seattle had some record breaking warm temperatures this summer, so one would think perhaps this year would prove warmer on average than previous years. Well, that most recent median temperature of 53 degrees for Seattle is the same as ten years ago, and in fact, one degree cooler than fifty years ago. It would appear Seattle has no time for global warming either.

Miami: 2008-2009 mean temperature of 77 degrees. Now global warmers have long warned that places like sun-friendly Miami will suffer the worst from global warming – that old retired folks may very well burst into flames from the heat. Thankfully, like the previous cities cited, Miami too is making fools of the wacko warmers. The average temperature of 77 degrees this past year is the same as ten years ago and is in fact a degree cooler than twenty years ago, and the same as sixty years ago.

From coast to coast, the story is the same – global warming is a hoax.

Why then are Democrat leaders in Congress, along with the Obama administration, attempting to move forward with ridiculous Cap n Trade legislation? Why decimate the American economy at the cost of thousands per year for American families, in the name of highly unproven and unlikely junk science?

Why indeed…

____

The Global Warming Lie | Socyberty
This is sad. Pretending global warming isn't real. And then , after the fact, pretending it's a natural thing, not caused buy industrial pollution and over population. Oh no, can't have that now.

Last edited:
The Western US is my backyard. And we are losing glaciers in the Cascades, North Cascades, Sierras, and Rockies. This I have seen with my own eyes. I have seen the John Day and Malhuer Rivers get warmer in the summer every decade. And others have told me of the warming of many other streams in Eastern Oregon. And geologists that I have discussed this with state that is the general case the world over. Yes, the globe is warming, and those trying to deny it are living in an alternative universe. And soon, this universe will notify them of the reality they are ignoring.

The claim that climate scientists are liars, that they make up results to get money, that they get rich from research grants, that they are all in a conspiracy to pull a huge hoax over the human species - you have evidence for NONE OF THAT.

As you know, Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC and NASA findings came from EAU.

14th February, 2010

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!

There has been no global warming since 1995

Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be.

[WHAT????]

[…]

Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Phil Jones has said that he considered suicide for his part in this worldwide scam.

Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

This is sad. Pretending global warming isn't real.

IF "global warming" was real, why then were the whacky environmentalists forced to change the name to Climate Change? Thus covering their behinds regardless of what really happens.

The claim that climate scientists are liars, that they make up results to get money, that they get rich from research grants, that they are all in a conspiracy to pull a huge hoax over the human species - you have evidence for NONE OF THAT.

As you know, Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC and NASA findings came from EAU.
14th February, 2010
Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995
Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!
There has been no global warming since 1995
Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes
Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be.
[WHAT????]
Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.
And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.
Phil Jones has said that he considered suicide for his part in this worldwide scam.
Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

And another denier cult retard pops up with some moldy old debunked drivel and lie filled article from February 2010, that appeared in a Rupert Murdoch owned, British denier rag that is on a par (or less) with the National Enquirer.

Pretty much everything you idiotically imagine is 'evidence of a global conspiracy of climate scientists' is just plain bullshit. Multiple investigations totally cleared the scientists and revealed that the whole 'climategate' kerfuffle was a manufactured phony 'scandal' created by the denier propaganda pushers working for the fossil fuel industry.

Dr. Jones did not "admit there has been no global warming since 1995". - A LIE! There has, in fact, been a great deal of global warming since 1995. Every year since 1998 has been hotter than every year before 1998.

The data for the original hockey graph, and all of the other independent temperature reconstructions that also found a sharp spike in modern global temperatures, is, in fact, all publicly available, you poor delusional denier cult moron.

The current global warming is now hotter and happening much faster than any previous time in at least the last ten thousand years.

Since that article came out in February 2010, 2010 itself turned out to be the 'hottest year on record', beating out 2005, the previous 'hottest year on record'. 2010 held the title until 2014, which was the hottest until 2015 took the title, and then 2016 came along and was way hotter than 2015. Every year since 2010, except 2011, has been in the top ten 'hottest years on record' list. Out of the 17 'hottest years on record' since at least 1880, 16 of them have happened since 2000.

Instrumental temperature record
Wikipedia
Warmest years
In January 2017, several scientific agencies around the world, including NASA and the NOAA in the United States[10][11] and the Met Office in the United Kingdom, named 2016 the warmest year recorded.[12][13] This marked the third consecutive year reaching a new record temperature, the first time since the current warming trend began in the 1970s that three years in a row were record highs.[11] 2016's record meant that 16 of the 17 warmest years have occurred since 2000.[11]

While record-breaking years can attract considerable public interest, individual years are less significant than the overall trend. Some climatologists have criticized the attention that the popular press gives to "warmest year" statistics; for example, Gavin Schmidt stated "the long-term trends or the expected sequence of records are far more important than whether any single year is a record or not."[14] Of the 2015 and 2016 records, Schmidt stated that the 2014–16 El Niño event was "a factor ... but both 2015 and 2016 would have been records even without it"; he attributed about 90% of the warming in 2016 to anthropogenic climate change.[15] Consistent with Schmidt's comment, the NASA / NOAA announcement stated that "globally-averaged temperatures in 2016 were 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit (0.99 degrees Celsius) warmer than the mid-20th century mean" and that the impact of El Niño warming was estimated to have "increased the annual global temperature anomaly for 2016 by 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit (0.12 degrees Celsius)."[10] Comments from climate scientists reported in The Washington Post showed strong agreement in attributing the warming primarily to anthropogenic climate change, with some contribution from El Niño warming, though there were differing views on the significance of individual records.[16] Deke Arndt leads the monitoring group at NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information and offered an analogy in a report on NPR: "The long-term warming is a lot like riding up an escalator over time. The longer you're on the escalator, the higher you go. And the El Niño phenomenon is like jumping up and down while you're on the escalator."[17] Arndt also stated that the "long-term warming is driven almost entirely by greenhouse gases."[18] Peter Stott, acting director of the Met Office, noted the influence of the El Niño event on 2016 temperatures but also stated that "the main contributor to warming over the last 150 years is human influence on climate from increasing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere."[12][13] Tim Osborn, Director of Research at the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit,[19] agreed stating that "multiple lines of independent evidence confirm that the planet has warmed over the last 150 years: warmer oceans, warmer land, warmer lower atmosphere and melting ice. This long-term trend is the main cause for the record warmth of 2015 and 2016, surpassing all previous years – even ones with strong El Niño events."[12]

Based on the NOAA dataset, the following table lists the global combined land and ocean annually averaged temperature rank and anomaly for each of the 12 warmest years on record.[20]

Top 12 warmest years (NOAA)(1880–2016)
Rank__Year__Anomaly °C__Anomaly °F
1_____2016___0.94_________1.69
2_____2015___0.90_________1.62
3_____2014___0.74_________1.33
4_____2010___0.70_________1.26
5_____2013___0.66_________1.19
6_____2005___0.65_________1.17
7_____2009___0.64_________1.15
8_____1998___0.63_________1.13
9_____2012___0.62_________1.12
10(tie)_2003___0.61_________1.10
10(tie)_2006 ___0.61________1.10
10(tie)_2007___0.61_________1.10

Although the NCDC temperature record begins in 1880, reconstructions of earlier temperatures based on climate proxies, suggest these years may be the warmest for several centuries to millennia, or longer.

Warmest decades

Global temperature change — decadal averages, 1880s-2000s (NOAA).[21]

1880–2011 global annual and decadal mean surface temperature change. Data Source: NOAA

Numerous cycles have been found to influence annual global mean temperatures. The tropical El Niño-La Niña cycle and the Pacific Decadal Oscillation are the most well-known of these cycles.[22] An examination of the average global temperature changes by decades reveals continuing climate change,[23] and AR5 reports "Each of the last three decades has been successively warmer at the Earth’s surface than any preceding decade since 1850 (see Figure SPM.1). In the Northern Hemisphere, 1983–2012 was likely the warmest 30-year period of the last 1400 years (medium confidence)".[24]

IF "global warming" was real, why then were the whacky environmentalists forced to change the name to Climate Change?

The conservatives of the Bush admin did that, because they thought "global warming" sounded too scary.

Thus covering their behinds regardless of what really happens.

No, you're just as ignorant of the history as you are of the science. If your cult didn't feed it to you, you have no way of knowing it, and your cult makes sure you stay ignorant.

Forum List

Back