Warmers and Decline Hiders

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I feel I need to explain a new term I've introduced to the AGW Scam being perpetrated on the American public "Decline Hiders".

The Decline Hiders are the Insane Clown Posse "Scientists" who are the ones perpetrating the fraud, think Mann's tree rings. They are the one tampering with the data, manipulating the evidence, all in an effort to support the foregone conclusion that American Civilization must come to a screeching halt to support their EnviroMarxist Agenda. They are the University Ghostbusters, but without ever being funny. Well, OK, this Wheel of Climate Change is pretty funny, but unintentionally

prinn-roulette-4.jpg

As previously mentioned, the Warmers are a Doomsday Cult, worshiping the inevitable death of billions of people because I leave my SUV running for a few minutes to warm it up on cold winter mornings. The Warmers have faith in the Decline Hider like the Roman Centurion.

Instead of ever questioning the basic concept that mankind is melting the glaciers the Warmers, say to the Decline Hiders “Mann, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my planet will be healed. For I am a man without any ability to question your premise"

Yes, I'm the product of NY City public schools, I have no scientific degree of any sort. In my Bronx public school I was taught that the Long Island Sound was the product of glacial retreat about 12,000 years ago. As far as I know, there were no coal factories or SUV's back then, yet we had massive glacial melting. How then do we credit current glacial melt to AGW?

Forum List

Back