War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

Who the fuck said she stole a spot from a boy? It was you..

HUH??? There is no question about that. Of course she stole a spot from a boy. And that would be ok as long as boys are allowed to take spots on a girls team . BUT THEY AREN'T.

So you are saying that she should give up a spot she earned with her talent to someone else just because they have male genitals?

She can keep the spot - but only if boys are allowed to earn with their talent a spot on girls teams. THINK

I disagree. I think it's intellectually dishonest to claim anyone on the team "stole" anything from anybody. There is no gender requirement.

I repeat, there is no gender requirement.
l.

Gender requirements are everywhere in - in girl athletics. If some guy is cut by his NBA team and he tries for a spot on a WNBA team - he'll be told wrong gender. THINK, you miserable hate-filled wretch.

HUH??? There is no question about that. Of course she stole a spot from a boy. And that would be ok as long as boys are allowed to take spots on a girls team . BUT THEY AREN'T.

she earned her spot.

stop whining you miserable cretin.

damn, it so must suck being you and hating everyone.

Ok one more time for those of the simple mind: The division she plays for has no gender requirements but is open to both boys and girls. Do you understand that yet? She isn't playing in a boy's division, she is playing in a division opened to both genders.

So you are saying that she should give up a spot she earned with her talent to someone else just because they have male genitals?

She can keep the spot - but only if boys are allowed to earn with their talent a spot on girls teams. THINK
One more time idiot: There are no girl's division in Little League hardball just as there are no boy's division in Little League hardball. They simply do not exist except in your lunatic imagination.

Oh, can she? I'm sure she and her team are just THRILLED to have your blessings. Lol.

Ok one more time for those of the simple mind: The division she plays for has no gender requirements but is open to both boys and girls. Do you understand that yet? She isn't playing in a boy's division, she is playing in a division opened to both genders.

Yes - that's the way nearly all male sports leagues are. Open to everyone. OTOH nearly all female sports leagues do have gender requirements. Males are banned!!! You think that's fair???

Yes - that's the way nearly all male sports leagues are. Open to everyone. OTOH nearly all female sports leagues do have gender requirements. Males are banned!!! You think that's fair???

Yes, I do.

Yes - that's the way nearly all male sports leagues are. Open to everyone.
Oh really? Is the NFL open to all genders? How about the NBA or MLB? NHL?

Sure they are. But women are physically inferior and can't meet the standards. Less physical sports like auto racing and golf do have women occasionally playing in otherwise all male leagues. BTW - women even insist on female-only chess leagues!!! They know they are also mentally inferior. Sorry to ruin your day.

[

Yes, I do.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are a hopeless man-hater.

I love men! :D The point is that men are stronger than woman. That is a biological FACT. That means that having a boy on a girls' team would give that team an unfair advantage over another girls' team that has no boys. Understand?

Having a girl on a boys' team does not really create such an uneven playing field. See?

It's really just common sense. No hate required. Lol.

I disagree. I think it's intellectually dishonest to claim anyone on the team "stole" anything from anybody. There is no gender requirement.

I repeat, there is no gender requirement.
l.

Gender requirements are everywhere in - in girl athletics. If some guy is cut by his NBA team and he tries for a spot on a WNBA team - he'll be told wrong gender. THINK, you miserable hate-filled wretch.

Obviously gender requirements are not everywhere, since there isn't any such requirement for little league baseball, which is the topic under discussion. THINK.

I love men! :D The point is that men are stronger than woman. That is a biological FACT. That means that having a boy on a girls' team would give that team an unfair advantage over another girls' team that has no boys. Understand?

Having a girl on a boys' team does not really create such an uneven playing field. See?

Hey einstein. Sure it's common sense. But it's also discrimination against males. THINK

Hey einstein. Sure it's common sense. But it's also discrimination against males. THINK

Nope, it isn't.

Forum List

Back