Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
WashPost Gushes Over Harry Reid, 'Democrats' Master of Maneuver'
By Tim Graham | March 28, 2015 | 10:04 PM EDT

WashPost Gushes Over Harry Reid Democrats Master of Maneuver

Harry-Reid-328.jpg

The Washington Post sounded just like a Democratic Party rag, getting out a hanky at the news that Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid won’t run for re-election. The front-page headline was “Reid laying down globes after 28 years in Senate: From hardscrabble childhood, he rose to pinnacle of power.” Inside, the headline was “Democrats’ master of manuever will not seek reelection in 2016.”

Post congressional correspondent Paul Kane tenderly eulogized Senator Reid as if he’d already passed away. He began:

Harry M. Reid, the amateur boxer from a tiny mining town who clawed his way to the top of the national political ladder in Washington, never showed any sign of fear. But Friday, as he announced his exit plans, Reid admitted that he was “scared to death” when he finally got to the top.

After his colleagues elected him Senate minority leader in late 2004, he faced the press corps, unscripted.

“I know how to dance, I know how to fight. I’d rather dance than fight,” Reid (D-Nev.) said back then in a declaration that came to define his reign as this young century’s most influential senator.

I think they spelled manure incorrectly.......

Hey! It took some fancy footwork to take that Left Hook right in the eye!

The hand could hit and Harry's eye can't see!

Forum List

Back