WaPo: Trump’s border wall would slice through wildlife refuges and cut off U.S. territory in Texas

Leave some openings with sniper towers constantly manned to let wildlife through, everyone else gets advanced warning but will be left for the buzzards.

Odd, none of this was discussed when Bush first had the wall approved.

All of this is a deflection. Some will do or say anything to undermine American security and future election results.

Leave some openings with sniper towers constantly manned to let wildlife through, everyone else gets advanced warning but will be left for the buzzards.

That was my suggestion several months back.
While i'm not a screaming tree hugger I do understand the need for wildlife to have a means of migrating which of course also keeps the gene pool from going stagnant.

I would suggest placing the crossings at major wildlife watering spots so the wildlife have an easy time finding ingress and egress points.

The proposed wall would run the distance from NYC to Phoenix.......
Yep, a "fantasy wall" to Trump's glory, with lots of plans to dig tunnels under it.......LOL

(BTW, Has that Mexican check for the wall arrived at Treasury yet???)

While i'm not a screaming tree hugger I do understand the need for wildlife to have a means of migrating which of course also keeps the gene pool from going stagnant.

I would suggest placing the crossings at major wildlife watering spots so the wildlife have an easy time finding ingress and egress points.

From Homer's Odyssey

6bd4b24436897c02df18f2f99199ebbd--ancient-greece-ancient-art.jpg

From Homer's Odyssey

6bd4b24436897c02df18f2f99199ebbd--ancient-greece-ancient-art.jpg

That'll convince me for sure....

Forum List

Back