Wanted: Moderate GOP Activists

I don't exactly see what's wrong with providing people with a clear choice between two candidates, instead of providing two candates that are virtually the same.

Why does it matter who wins if they have all the same viewpoints?

At the very least, I think that they should have candidates from the largest five parties do the Presidential Debates. That's real choice.

WANTED: Treasonous Republicans to compromise their own values and vote with the Democrats.

Hey,what happened to that "republicans are a big tent" concept?

But they are! And if you don't fit their idea of someone who should be under the big tent, they push you out. Actually, I agree with many on the far right on the board. They need more candidates from the far right....as far as they can get. It would be the best thing to happen to the Democrats in years.

WANTED: Treasonous Republicans to compromise their own values and vote with the Democrats.

it isn't treason to not be stupid.

Stupid is spending like a drunken sailor, writing checks when you have a negative balance in your account and demanding 'compromise' from people while refusing to give an inch on even MORE insane spending.

By your own definition that IS treason.

Nonsense.

Opposition to privacy rights, due process rights, and equal protection rights has nothing to do with being a republican. That hate and ignorance comes from social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists; republicans can reject the madness of the radical right and remain republicans.

So, mad guy, if your values are moderation and pragmatism, and you vote accordingly, then how are you "compromising your values"...

Hmmmm???

You must be shitass stupid. When you suck cock, you're supposed to suck the brains out of people, not the other way around.

Wanted: Moderate GOP Activists

A party that has purged its moderates and has an agenda that appeals almost exclusively to conservative, white males is no longer competitive nationally.

Hispanics, Blacks, Orientals, women and young people constitute an ever growing majority in America, and they aren't buying into the Republican/Tea Party message that "what's good for the 1% is good for America!"

Last edited:
Jeb Bush made the claim that Reagan would have been vilified as a RINO by today's Republican party. I think he is correct.

Glenn Beck pointed out that John Kennedy would have been vilified as a Tea Party radical by today's democratic party.

Kennedy was strongly anti-abortion, avidly anti-Communist, and lowered taxes. Y'all would paint him as worse than Hitler.

Forum List

Back