Wanted: Moderate GOP Activists

Wanted: Moderate GOP Activists - The Daily Beast

I would have voted for a moderate Republican. I have voted for a moderate Republican. Witht the Republican party losing supporters at alarming rates, I expect the only way they can hold a branch of govenment in the future is to depend on gerrymandering districts to protect the far right loons. It has worked in the House so far. But the demographics are changing so drastically, that little game will come to an end. Then What?

What the hell did you think Romney was? Oh, I know that Obama and the MSM sold him as an extreme rightwinger, but puh-leaze!

Rmoney sold himself as an extreme right winger, ontop of his flippity floppity mind, and bold lying.

And Obama sold himself as some sort of middle of the road DEM.. though he is indeed left wing, and prone to his flippity flopping and super bold lying

Republicans who do their job and serve the people who elected them into office.

So when DEMs compromise and go along with Republican or Conservative bills.. it is doing their job?? Why aren't your DEMs doing their jobs??

Democrats have asked republicans what they wanted many times.

Democrats want GOP to show hand on Medicare in deficit negotiations - The Hill's Healthwatch

Daily Kos: Democrats demand Republicans name the entitlement cuts they*want

Blogs and KoS.. forgive me if I wait for a real source...

So, the DEM Senate negotiated and worked with the other side how on a budget??

Quite frankly, you are only interested if your opponents cave to you.. you fully accept the hardline stance when it starts on your side.. and you know what we call that

The hardliners are gonna blow a freakin' gasket if the party doesn't nominate a hardliner in 2016. The polls are showing Rubio in the lead right now, he's a pretty dependable TP type, isn't he?

If Romney is a hardliner, then no one to the right of Mao would be considered "moderate" by you whackjobs.

Um, my point was that Romney wasn't a hardliner, especially to the hardliners.

Calm down.

The hardliners are gonna blow a freakin' gasket if the party doesn't nominate a hardliner in 2016. The polls are showing Rubio in the lead right now, he's a pretty dependable TP type, isn't he?

If Romney is a hardliner, then no one to the right of Mao would be considered "moderate" by you whackjobs.

If you were a moderate everyone to the right of Mao would be a wingnut...... :dunno:

I would have voted for a moderate Republican. I have voted for a moderate Republican. Witht the Republican party losing supporters at alarming rates, I expect the only way they can hold a branch of govenment in the future is to depend on gerrymandering districts to protect the far right loons. It has worked in the House so far. But the demographics are changing so drastically, that little game will come to an end. Then What?

What the hell did you think Romney was? Oh, I know that Obama and the MSM sold him as an extreme rightwinger, but puh-leaze!

Rmoney sold himself as an extreme right winger, ontop of his flippity floppity mind, and bold lying.

You're delusional. Quit watching MSNBC.

Republicans who do their job and serve the people who elected them into office.

So you want the conservative Republicans then?

Because ignoring problems or compromising on principles to give us bad legislation isn't exactly going to be benefit the people.

Mostly, that just benefits the politicians.

I want the conservative republican who is willing to compromise when necessary in order to reach a good and balanced deal.

Especially who is not driven by religion, money, or just a kochsucker in general.

Chris Cristie is a good example. He tended to the welfare of his people instead of focusing on politics and power.

So why do you expect them to compromise on pieces of crap legislation?

No he didn't. There was nothing extreme about Romney.

you're not the person to make that determination.

here's a hint: someone who supports 'personhood' laws, won't withdraw their support from a senate candidate who thinks women should be forced to carry a pregnancy due to rape because it's "g-d's will", won't support equal pay for equal work...and pals around with birfers

IS EXTREME.

now you know.

Last edited:
Ok, I looked up both definitions and they can be reconciled, I stand corrected...again.

Jeb Bush made the claim that Reagan would have been vilified as a RINO by today's Republican party. I think he is correct.

WANTED: Treasonous Republicans to compromise their own values and vote with the Democrats.

I do love it. They want a moderate Republicans who believes in what?

Killing bad guys that oppress their own people, like Obama did!

Spending money on "projects" to hopefully stimulate the economy, like Obama did!

Adding massively to the deficit through welfare programs, like Obama did!

Adding to the deficit by adding to education, like Obama did!

Giving tax breaks/cuts/credits, like Obama did!

Get involved in Healthcare, like Obama did!

Wait, Republicans DO have such a Moderate!!! George W Bush! He did all the very same policies Obama did! There are many other policies they share as well, like Obama expanding the patriot act, homeland security, bail-outs, the war on terrorororoZ and so on…

Or maybe I'm wrong and the OP meant something else???

Last edited:

Jeb Bush made the claim that Reagan would have been vilified as a RINO by today's Republican party. I think he is correct.

That comment is retarded. First off Republicans today spend vastly more than Reagan ever dreamed. Next, JFK would have been burned at the cross by Dems... See how dumb that is?

you're not the person to make that determination.

here's a hint: someone who supports 'personhood' laws, won't withdraw their support from a senate candidate who thinks women should be forced to carry a pregnancy due to rape because it's "g-d's will", won't support equal pay for equal work...and pals around with birfers

IS EXTREME.

now you know.

While I didn't support Romney I can't help but notice you supported the guy that went to the racist church for like 20 years... Just saying, that's kinda extreme... But I'll bet it's ok because chit I dono, Obama's black, or you're progressive or some weird ass bullchit like that.

You're delusional. Quit watching MSNBC.

I don't watch them in the first place.

Good riddance to Mitt Romney | New York Daily News

Joe Biden Torches Mitt Romney For 'Flagrantly Dishonest' Jeep Ad

Fox Blames Romney Loss On The "Biased" Fact-Checkers | Research | Media Matters for America

RomneyFlop.com | Mitt Romney Flip Flops

Romney Flip Flop: Mitt is the Most Two Faced Presidential Candidate in History

Mitt Romney's Biggest Flip Flops | RS Editors | Politics News | Rolling Stone

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

^
quoted flip flops from mittens

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfmvuPHkZI]Devastating: Mitt Romney Flip Flop Videos - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back